Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VELAVAN
What's DOS?
Views: 461
Message 1 of 5

Moto G5 camera issue

I am using moto G5,I am facing issue while open the front camera, the error is "please researt the camera". Please give me solution, before writing in the forum i restarted my phone and gone to the settings and cleared the storage as i noticed in the forum. Kindly Help.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 440
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto G5 camera issue

@VELAVAN

Hi VELAVAN,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to know about this. Do you have other third-party camera apps? I suggest uninstalling them. Also please force stop the camera app and then turn off your phone and turn it back on. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

To Force Stop Camera:

Settings > Apps > Camera > Force Stop

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

kishorpratap15
What's DOS?
Views: 330
Message 3 of 5

Same issue I am facing from starting
kishorpratap15
What's DOS?
Views: 330
Message 4 of 5

So many time camera doesn't work with Paytm app also for scan payment
Lizstacey
Fanfold Paper
Views: 291
Message 5 of 5

I have done as advised and restarted my phone and still have the error. The phone loads but will not take a picture.  This is combined with an issue that Facebook, Instagram and some other apps also kept stopping and so I removed them from the phone and followed advice from the Google help forum to try to reinstall them via a laptop. Like the camera they can be reloaded but will not work so I removed them again. I also have noticed that some apps can be updated but others will not update. Please can someone tell me what to do next! Thanks

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors