Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aakash20
Paper Tape
Views: 469
Message 1 of 4

Moto G5 not connecting to home wifi

Hi all,

I am not able to connect my moto g5 to my home wifi. All other phones are laptop are able to access the internet from same router except moto g5.

I have tried to reset phone/router still no use.

I googled about it but couldn't find any proper solution to this but yes i do found that all the moto g series phone suck they have issue with wifi at a point of time.

I will make sure neither me nor my friends go for this stupid series.

However till the time my budget is back, can someone help me fix this issue. Please !

Attached is the picture of error 

Aakash20
Paper Tape
Views: 496
Message 2 of 4

Moto g5 not connecting to the home wifi

Hi all,

I am not able to connect my moto g5 to my home wifi. All other phones are laptop are able to access the internet from same router except moto g5.

I googled about it but couldn't find any proper solution to this but yes i do found that all the moto g series phone suck they have issue with wifi at a point of time.

However till the time my budget is back to buy a new phone can someone help me fix this issue. Please !

Aakash20
Paper Tape
Views: 503
Message 3 of 4

Moto G5 is not connecting to home wifi

Hi all,

However till the time my budget is back to buy a new phone can someone help me fix this issue. Please !

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 422
Message 4 of 4

Re: Moto g5 not connecting to the home wifi

@Aakash20 wrote:

Hi all,

I don't see the error, only a triangle with exclamation mark. What does it say when you pull down the notification bar? I see multiple networks, which can you not connect to?

Did it ever work? More details about the problem would be helpful. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors