Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharad910
Serial Port
Views: 33,354
Message 11 of 72

Re: Moto G5 plus battery draining fast

@Nikmaverick wrote:

Nothing is working. I have done cache partion wipe, factory reset, installed January security patch still no solution. Is there no solution of my phone's problem?

send the battery stats including
history details( in the battery menu click on the graph).

Nikmaverick
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 33,350
Message 12 of 72

Here it is

TheSoupThief
Token Ring
Views: 33,332
Message 13 of 72

And what would have happened if you charged it for another while? Would it have reached 100%? Looks like the bump charging has had some impact at least.

So it looks to me like your phone is now charging and discharging broadly correctly over the 0-100% range, albeit charging  suspiciously quickly, though it would be useful to know what you were doing with the phone over the cycle of the graph you posted - was this normal usage or was it inactive all day? 

If it was inactive, maybe do another bump charge cycle (fully discharging until it switches itself off first)

Otherwise, do you have any apps misbehaving?

Try running the phone in safe mode for a day and see if your battery life is any longer

Nikmaverick
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 33,269
Message 14 of 72

Problem solved. Thank you guys for your support. 

Highlighted
jains4
Paper Tape
Views: 33,222
Message 15 of 72

my cell is moto G5 plus and i have many issues in it:

1. Phone is getting charged very slowly.

2. Phone is discharging very fast.

3. Contacts are merging and some contacts are getting saved with another name in my contacts.

4. Phone is getting slow day by day. Apps get slow, mobile contacts and voice call app is very slow.

Creating lot of issues. I have purchased phone for battery issues only but i am not getting what i paid for. I have already visited your service centre but problem not solved.

Request you to reply asap.

Kotig5plus
Paper Tape
Views: 33,188
Message 16 of 72

Hai frindsf after updating to latest Jan security patch I had observed that phone charging is dropping very fastly ad not standing even half day and getting very hot also while normal browsing.kindly advice ehat need to be done.

fsmith9999
What's DOS?
Views: 33,126
Message 17 of 72

I would be interested to hear exactly what you think solved the problem, as many suggestions were made.

Thanks!

BIplab_Debnath
What's DOS?
Views: 32,938
Message 18 of 72

Moto G5s plus getting heated during Turbo charging.

Helo there, 

I am having a unknown issue which is 'when i plug my Moto G5 Plus smartphone on turbo charging, its indiacate the charger pluged in on the notification area. But the percentage of charging is not increase duing charging also the phone gets too many havvy hit within half an hour while pluged in the charger.

At the last night when my battery level was above 80% and i get to sleep, but when i wokeup i see that my phone battery get dry to 0% and its switched off. i was shoked

this problem not happen daily but sometimes 

is there anyone who having the issue ?

or 

is anyone know how to solve this..? Please help.

sdzshn3
Bit Torrent
Views: 32,930
Message 19 of 72

Re: Moto G5s plus getting heated during Turbo charging.

First mention the device correctly.

Is it G5 plus or G5s plus? You entered G5s plus in title but, G5 plus in matter.

If it is a G5s plus, then this group is for G5 and G5 plus.

-------------

First let battery drain to 0%. After phone switches off, wait for 2 mins and then keep charging upto 100% in Switched off mode. Repeat this cycles 2 or 3 times. Then battery calibration will work properly.

Best Regards, Syed Zeeshan.
PrasanthNag
Paper Tape
Views: 32,831
Message 20 of 72

My mobile is one week old, my mobile battery drain very fastly even mobile in stand by also it going to drain. Previous my mobile is Moto g3 when I put 100 % charge it comes nearly more that 24 hours

Brand new Mobile it's not 5 to 6 hours. Charger will coming,

now Moto is Lenovo product, ur not following Moto standards, I love Moto but I hate Lenovo ur not mention Moto company standards 

Fix my issue 👿👿

Top Kudoed Authors