Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infernorohan
What's DOS?
Views: 375
Message 61 of 67

Re: Moto G5 plus battery draining fast

its not working, i tried to calibrate with your method, but my phone got switched off while it was on 20% and i kept it on charge which showed 4% and it dropped to 0% and within sec. it got to 99% and from that point it was draining percent by percent, please help me out.
Khurram5
Paper Tape
Views: 342
Message 62 of 67

My device moto G5S plus, My device get charges rapidly 30 to 70 and start getting  draining fast pls someone help me.pls.. this problm start from 2 days.. someone help me..pls

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 275
Message 63 of 67

Your particular usage will affect how long you can go before recharging your battery. Navigating, playing games, surfing the Web, making calls and texting all use energy. You can install and use a wide variety of applications on your device, and each application has its own characteristics. You can visit this link for some tips to extend the battery life of your phone: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/indevice_detail/a_id/116297/p/30,6720,10165

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Highlighted
Josevc123
Paper Tape
Views: 315
Message 64 of 67

[Help] Problem with the batery? Or g5?¿

Please help, if semeone knows please save me rsrs, i 'm having issues with the batery, he appears on the screen of the phone that i have 49%, but when i put off and back the batery from the phone appear less, like 29% , and before put off the batery rhe cell don't charge to, he:'s stuck in some % , anyone knows say to me if if's a problem wirh the cell or batery?

Vettrivel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 92
Message 65 of 67

Hi after the Android December update patch battery drains 0 % and I put to charge it shows 99 % and it deceases plespl help me

Vettrivel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 90
Message 66 of 67

Hi after the Android December patch update my phone  battery drains faster after a reboot  i connected the charger and it drains faster after I had connected the charger I am using Moto turbo charger my device is Moto g 5 plus and connect my phone to a power bank same happens after connecting the power bank battery drains faster it was 3% before charging and after connecting it shows 99% and decreasing 98,97,96 please help me 

Vettrivel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 88
Message 67 of 67

And I have checked in safe mode and switch off both decreasing my battery please help me

Top Kudoed Authors