Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gemSev
Serial Port
Views: 2,442
Message 31 of 67

Re: Moto G5 plus battery draining fast

Perhaps the solution is the same as the one proposed in this similar thread-discussion:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G5-Moto-G5-Plus/Moto-G5-Plus-Fast-Battery-Drain-Extreme-Heating-Sl...

I just tried it and will wait for a couple of days to see if it works for me. 

chicagocubsmvp
What's DOS?
Views: 2,408
Message 32 of 67

Hello,

My phone as of the last few days has been losing power way too quickly. I have had the phone for 6+ months, and never have had this issue before. Because of this I factory reset it. But it seems like the problem still exists and it was showing 92% and then dropped to 70% in the span of a minute. Please help!!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,370
Message 33 of 67

@chicagocubsmvp wrote:

Hello,

My phone as of the last few days has been losing power way too quickly. I have had the phone for 6+ months, and never have had this issue before. Because of this I factory reset it. But it seems like the problem still exists and it was showing 92% and then dropped to 70% in the span of a minute. Please help!!

Hi chicagocubsmvp

A lot of factors come into play when it comes to the battery performance of the phone. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, the age of a battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Here are some tips and tricks on how can better manage and extend your phone's battery life https://bit.ly/2Fv2lgC

Thanks

Sandip

AaronCK
Paper Tape
Views: 2,112
Message 34 of 67

Even i'm facing this issue(battery charging too fast and draining too fast). could you please tell me how this problem solved in your phone.

Thanks,

AaronCK
Paper Tape
Views: 2,110
Message 35 of 67

even i'm facing the same battery charging too fast and draining too fast.. kindly tell me the steps how you resolved this issue.
Thanks
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,103
Message 36 of 67

@AaronCK wrote:
even i'm facing the same battery charging too fast and draining too fast.. kindly tell me the steps how you resolved this issue.
Thanks

Try doing a Battery Calibration first and observe. It's best to do this at night,before you go to sleep: To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight. This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate overnight. 

-Sandip

Moto Support

sravanc
Paper Tape
Views: 1,842
Message 37 of 67

problem resolved, thanks for the help!

MotoSan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,679
Message 38 of 67

I tried the process couple of times and still facing the same issue. The Android version is 7.0.

Motilal1
What's DOS?
Views: 1,615
Message 39 of 67

Battery draining fast please help.using motog5s plus since 01-11-2017

Vettrivel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,578
Message 40 of 67

I am using Moto g5 plus for the past one year 3 months and I have seen battery draining fast as the battery is on 3% I switched off the phone and charge it bumps up to 12% and when the phone got switched off I plugged too charge it shows 10 % charging after full charge in switched off I turn on the device is 99% please help me I am this  battery draining problem for the last 3 months that to I charge it until the battery gets drained

Top Kudoed Authors