Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tabrez1
Paper Tape
Views: 715
Message 1 of 6

Moto G5 plus battery draining very fast and charging very quickly

I have been using a Moto G5 plus since DEC 2017. From last couple of days I am facing the issue of battery drainage. It comes from 100% to 30% in no time, and  the phone is charging too fast. Within half an hour it's getting charged from 30% to 100%. Why is it happening? Please provide any solution. i am sending a Screenshot of the battery graph some how the previous graph was gone it had 2 to 3 times up and down line graph but this one only contains one after no or minor use...plz do something in this regard.

Tabrez1
Paper Tape
Views: 689
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto G5 plus battery draining very fast and charging very quickly

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 665
Message 3 of 6

Hi Tabrez1

A lot of factors come into play when it comes to the battery performance of the phone. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, the age of a battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Here are some tips and tricks on how can better manage and extend your phone's battery life https://bit.ly/2Fv2lgC 

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

EmilyBaker
Punch Card
Views: 554
Message 4 of 6

There is some tips that could save the battery life for your reference:

1) Use Low Power Mode

2) Restrict Unimportant Notifications

3) Turn off Wi-fi if You Don't Need It

4) Do not Activate Location Service

5) Lower Screen Brightness

6) Limit Background Refresh for Applications

7) Tighten Up Auto-Lock the shortest period for your device, namely 30 seconds.

LOKESH29
What's DOS?
Views: 190
Message 5 of 6

Hi dear friend..

Iam egarly waitogn for this fix . Even Iam getting the same issu ..my phone charges very quick and drains very soon. .

I need a answer for this bro. .please don't mind .reply  me if you got fixed this issues and tell me what you did for this issue ..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 153
Message 6 of 6

@LOKESH29 wrote:

Hi dear friend..

Iam egarly waitogn for this fix . Even Iam getting the same issu ..my phone charges very quick and drains very soon. .

I need a answer for this bro. .please don't mind .reply  me if you got fixed this issues and tell me what you did for this issue ..

Hi LOKESH29,

Sorry about the delay, are you still having battery issue with your device? If yes, you can do a Battery Calibration on your device, to do so please hold the power button until device reboots. Upon reboot plug into the charger. Allow the phone to charge to 100% and leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. Repete the process twice a week.

Observe for a few days and let us know if you see any improvements?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors