Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumarlenovo
Punch Card
Views: 3,220
Message 11 of 23

Moto G5 plus network issues in second SIM slot

Since past 6 months, I have a strange problem in my Moto G5 plus. My second SIM network fluctuates every 30 minutes---> network of second SIM becomes zero and then after some seconds it becomes full strength network. At that time if I am using data (internet) of 1st SIM network, the data stops completely and only when the second SIM corrects itself, the data resumes. This problem has caused crashing of apps when the second SIM network resets automatically every 30 minutes. When I brought the mobile phone, this problem was not there. I contacted the network customer care. They told that it is handset related problem.

I request Motorola to fix this bugs in the coming updates.

Thanks for understanding my problem

Anikinjeng
Paper Tape
Views: 3,141
Message 12 of 23

Re: Moto G5 plus network issues in second SIM slot

I also have the same problem, i thought it was was my handset's problem, I'm using Jio in Slot 1 and Airtel in Slot 2 but my Airtel Network is zero for past 3 months i don't know why sometimes it come back and after few seconds it goes back to zero. And it getting so laggy . Please fix this bug. I had to buy a secondary phone just to use my Airtel Sim. 

Post merged into a running thread. 

Thanks

Sandip

kumarlenovo
Punch Card
Views: 3,048
Message 13 of 23

Re: Moto G5 plus network issues in second SIM slot

You are very right brother. My problem is similar to You. I have the Jio sim in 1st slot and Tata docomo (which was recntly aquired by Airtel) in the second sim slot. Every 30 minutes the tatadocomo network gets reset and the app at that time which i am running that time resets or closes. I am fed up of this problem and lost significant time and energy because of this. For example if I am playing dus ka dam play along in app, if the network resets, the play stops and resets itself. If you do any internet banking transaction if the tata docomo network resets, and even when the data giving sim is Jio, the transaction will fail. I contacted both Jio and tata docomo customer care. Both of them saying that it is handset software related bug.

Hope motorola fixes this major bug in the upcoming update.

If you find solution for this problem please tell me the solution.

Thanks for sharing.

kumarlenovo
Punch Card
Views: 3,046
Message 14 of 23

Re: Moto G5 plus not connecting to network

I will try getting new sim and will get back soon

Mike293
What's DOS?
Views: 2,597
Message 15 of 23

I had the same problem. After much research; several phone calls; I remembered that I'd bought a new mobile phone case. It's metal. Removing it fully restored my mobile phone reception. Just posting this incase anyone else has the same issue. 

abhi7771
What's DOS?
Views: 2,117
Message 16 of 23

i just bought an att 4g sim card and it worked fine for the first few days but then suddenly my phone stopped reading 4g network and i cant see 4g signals neither can i change it through manual registeration , ive tried factory and network reset but still only 2g signals recieved , the same sim card works fine on other phones but not on mine , it looks like its a common problem with the update but im sure there is a solution to it pls advie me what should i do about it because ive tried every other possible way i could find on internet excep rooting my device. my mobile is an indian version but sim card im using is in mexico , it worked fine for the first couple of days ....

SirEmeka
Paper Tape
Views: 1,904
Message 17 of 23

I just bought my Moto G5 Plus used, I have tried all that is recommended here, none worked. The software is up to date 

SirEmeka
Paper Tape
Views: 1,898
Message 18 of 23

This did not work for me

Rohitgbs
Paper Tape
Views: 1,601
Message 19 of 23

Mobile network is working after sudden reboot, tried factory reset, visited service center they said no hardware problem, it's not accepting country code of India as it's US manufactured. It was working fine in india since 1 and half year. Please help

Argekar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,559
Message 20 of 23

‎09-13-2017 03:08 AM

I'm having issue with network connectivity and have tried almost 4 operators and all have same problem. Also, 4G doesn't support with either of the operator's and when the same SIM works on other 4G handset...seems like this is an issue with Moto E5 Plus series as many had posted about this mobile on site of motorola
Top Kudoed Authors