Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wayfairhswtuned
Blue Screen Again
Views: 315
Message 1 of 2

Moto g5 Plus Keeps Rebooting

My moto g5 plus keeps rebooting to the screen right after you put in your pin when you start up your phone from shut down.  I'm yet to get the new update for the phone, and I can't seem to update it at the moment.  I've tried to clear the cache partition, delete apps, and other things.  It seems to go and reboot at a 2-5 minute interval, and even faster when i use the chrome app.  I would preferably have to not perform a factory restart, if possible.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 247
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto g5 Plus Keeps Rebooting

@Wayfairhswtuned wrote:

My moto g5 plus keeps rebooting to the screen right after you put in your pin when you start up your phone from shut down.  I'm yet to get the new update for the phone, and I can't seem to update it at the moment.  I've tried to clear the cache partition, delete apps, and other things.  It seems to go and reboot at a 2-5 minute interval, and even faster when i use the chrome app.  I would preferably have to not perform a factory restart, if possible.

Hi Wayfairhswtuned,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to observe in Safe Mode so that we could get to know the apps which is causing the issue.

The Safe Mode starts the device without any third-party applications being started. This will allow you to open apps individually to try and determine which app may be causing the issue. 

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors