Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kulisa
What's DOS?
Views: 247
Message 1 of 4

Moto g5 Plus SCREENSHOTS FOLDER location/empty ???

Hello, 

I have many screenshots on my Moto g5Plus, and was hoping to download these to my Pc WIN 7. When connect via USB, I CAN see the screenshots folder but it is "empty" .

I do have micro SD to store music. But the screen shots are set up to save on  internal storage anyway. That said, I even went through every single folder on the SD card, just in case, but no luck either.

Any sugestions ? I need to transfer these screenshots, any help would be greatly appreciated .... TIA

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 162
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto g5 Plus SCREENSHOTS FOLDER location/empty ???

@kulisa wrote:

Hello, 

I have many screenshots on my Moto g5Plus, and was hoping to download these to my Pc WIN 7. When connect via USB, I CAN see the screenshots folder but it is "empty" .

I do have micro SD to store music. But the screen shots are set up to save on  internal storage anyway. That said, I even went through every single folder on the SD card, just in case, but no luck either.

Any sugestions ? I need to transfer these screenshots, any help would be greatly appreciated .... TIA

The screenshots should be located in the internal storage/pictures/screenshots when plugged into PC. If not, then I am not sure where they are, but they would not be on the SD card. 

Do you have google photos auto backup turned on? If so, then google photos would be doing an auto-backup if you allowed it. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
kulisa
What's DOS?
Views: 152
Message 3 of 4

Google back up is turned OFF
kulisa
What's DOS?
Views: 133
Message 4 of 4

Thank you - you were RIGHT !
Top Kudoed Authors