Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shahid8055
Paper Tape
Views: 6,632
Message 1 of 9

Moto g5 plus Wifi issue after oreo update

My moto g5 pluse is giving problem when i connect my phone to any wifi network after updating new oreo update.. its giving too much drops. Plzzzz and plzz resolve this problem. It giving after update. I was downloaded software using wifi but after that its not working properly.. plz resolve and give your precious response

Subhan_md
Serial Port
Views: 6,321
Message 2 of 9

Re: Moto g5 plus Wifi issue after oreo update

Try changing your mobile network to 3g and reconnect wifi.

More info here below.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G5-Moto-G5-Plus/WiFi-drops-and-network-issue-after-oreo-upgrade/m-...

Rajjk78
Paper Tape
Views: 6,018
Message 3 of 9

After my Moto G5 Plus Oreo update on 2nd Oct 2018, my WIFI gets Disconnected very Often, not able to go online through WIFI at all, Complaint to my Broadband provider, they checked the line and the modem, everything seems to be perfect.  The issue is on the phone only, kindly fix the issue and give us an update on priority.

AjayPathe
Paper Tape
Views: 5,165
Message 4 of 9

There's something very wrong with my WiFi and Hotspot after oreo update it just happened when my phone was updated by official update. My WiFi don't show any network and Hotspot don't start it just show's error when I try to on it. It's irritating when this type of problem comes or are caused after upgrading to official update provided by company. Plz try to fix it fast plz.

rahulnath
What's DOS?
Views: 5,144
Message 5 of 9

The problem isn't there when you switch to 3g network for your primary data sim. I have the issue when I use my 4g sim as my primary sim. Try switch to 3g before turning on WiFi. However the bug needs to be fixed because 4g sim turns off when it isn't the primary data sim.

marcialromero5
Paper Tape
Views: 2,829
Message 6 of 9

Same issue... Just right after Oreo 8.1 was installed. .. wifi started to drop every hour / 30 min... please fix this bug, Moto G5 +

VipulJ
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,652
Message 7 of 9

same here dude its very irritating...no update has been provided to fix this issue from moto...Moto should take care of this bug immediately otherwise it will loose its customers

Vishu8
Paper Tape
Views: 584
Message 8 of 9

C'mon now its been freaking 3 months!!!

Vishu8
Paper Tape
Views: 582
Message 9 of 9

Can we downgrade it to how it was prior to the oreo update from the gallery?!

Top Kudoed Authors