Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikhilNellutla
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,019
Message 1 of 6

Moto g5 plus oreo 8.1 bugs

After installing the 8.1 update on Moto G5 plus... I was able to find some blind or non-responsive spots on the screen... Especially when trying to use the keyboard, I was not able to use the keys that are just above navigation buttons... Tried doing a Factory rest which was suicidal... But was of no use... Not able to set up one button navigation as the area to hit Got it option on the Moto app doesn't work as it's in the same region

Mohanraonj
What's DOS?
Views: 1,981
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto g5 plus oreo 8.1 bugs

I have been facing a similar issue... Not able to use a portion of the screen for keyboard... I'm forced to rotate screen whenever I need to use a few keys
Eswar_vkm
What's DOS?
Views: 1,699
Message 3 of 6

Terrible experience after the oreo update.Lower part of the display doesnt work at all. Anybody figure out any fixes?

Sriva
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,512
Message 4 of 6

When I installed the update I'm able to modify the icon packs but after my factory reset to my phone due to WiFi network issues,I don't know how that feature was lost.I've attached the screenshot and see there is no option for changing the icon packs.I'm very disappointed with Lenovo,they had taken a long time and said it will give a bug free software and bugs are increasing day by day.Try to solve this issue asap and give security updates asap.

Bpinoy730
Paper Tape
Views: 1,026
Message 5 of 6

1. Errors: Bluetooth randomly crashes, wifi won't connect correctly to Sony A6000 camera or to wifi memory cards. Wifi seems to be occupied and crashes Sony mobile memory app. Dlink camera security playback app wont load and crashs. If I delete files when I connect to a PC via USB and delete the file only shows on phone. If I try to move files the phone slows and files never transfer, just an error or hangs with status bar. Motodisplay hand wave not working. 
AndRux
Paper Tape
Views: 675
Message 6 of 6

I don't have that issue, but does anyone get an annoyance when they use the data tile on dark theme? it shows black font on a dark background. Kinda looks bad. I don't have that touch screen issue though.

Top Kudoed Authors