Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danasw
Paper Tape
Views: 349
Message 1 of 2

Moto g5s plus cant delete any files

After last security update on my phone, i cant delete files(anything, photo,doc etc) from internal and SD card. everytime i delete file just show some error like this

Delete File Failed, This file wasnt deleted.

tried using 3 different files manager still cant do anything.
I try to connect my phone to PC and delete some file from sd card it worked on PC, but after i check on my phone the file still there.
Any help? i cant update all my app because of this.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 315
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto g5s plus cant delete any files

@danasw wrote:

After last security update on my phone, i cant delete files(anything, photo,doc etc) from internal and SD card. everytime i delete file just show some error like this

Delete File Failed, This file wasnt deleted.

tried using 3 different files manager still cant do anything.
I try to connect my phone to PC and delete some file from sd card it worked on PC, but after i check on my phone the file still there.
Any help? i cant update all my app because of this.

Hi!

This is strange, can we remove the SD card and reboot your device and try to see if that makes any difference?

You can also test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors