Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rm_2
Paper Tape
Views: 928
Message 1 of 4

Moto g6 gps does not work with mi fit app

I recently bought mi band 3 and have installed mi fit app on my phone. There is an option to track walking which is not working on my phone and cites gps issues. Gps works fine for other apps. Also gps of other other phones like oppo and mi with same mobile network work fine with mi fit app. Looks like problem with moto phones only. I saw few other threads also one in mi community and one here which cites issue after recent android upgrade. Please check this, it's really sad I cannot use my fitness band due to this.

roxetak
SCSI Port
Views: 784
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto g6 gps does not work with mi fit app

Check GPS settings, if Mi-fit app have permission to use it. 

roxetak
Rm_2
Paper Tape
Views: 775
Message 3 of 4

App have permissions. It is reading gps location at random 3-4 spots and joins the lines as my walking track. I downloaded some gps fix apps too which cleared gps cache still same problem. I think the band and device have compatibility issue after latest android update. in one of thread I read this is after latest android update only.
Gerkel
What's DOS?
Views: 174
Message 4 of 4

Same problem here with Lenovo Moto G4 Play (Android 7.1.1): GPS-Tracking for any kind of training does not work making this feature totally useless. Google timeline works perfect tracking the way on same device. Therer are other reports of this issue on reddit and android-hilfe.de for more Lenovo G phones. Please fix this!
Top Kudoed Authors