Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Supreet961
Blue Screen Again
Views: 340
Message 1 of 5

Motorola updates

Dear Motorola 
You are saying that you have released an update for g5 series let see Motorola g5 & g5 plus both devices launched in 2017 with nougat & got there oreo update in 2018 when the pie is already in market I do understand that Software testing is a time taking process but you took almost 1 year to provide a update is this something you should be really proud of ?? All I know is there was a time when Moto was good with updates & service 
So called Nokia has already given pie to Nokia 6.1,6.1 plus & 7 I request to release pie for Moto g6 getting a Android os update on time is what called customer service   Didn't Motorola India's product manager Mr Abhishek Kumar at the launch of Moto one power said that the Moto one will be the first phone to receive pie & will get it's beta in mid October or October it's already November well I didn't knew that was just a marketing strategy so is the quick software updates  this message is for your so called development team who is sleeping or not doing there job   you can lock this thread go ahead but reply with a relevant answer we consumers are not fool who spend there hard earned money on devices  just beacuse your admin dosnt mean you can just remove anypost or lock any threads  & nither do your are a rom developer & we are asking for an ETA  we have paid for the device so we should get the official update were promised with quick software updates (protect teble) you should have told us this earlier that we do not provide date nor the updates on time we are Motorola  
Marc999
Punch Card
Views: 239
Message 2 of 5

Re: Motorola updates

This could be a matter of lost in translation, but in the future I suggest you write in your native language.

This form of english is absolutely terrible and lacks any decent form of proper grammar.
It's very difficult to read.

There is nothing inappropriate with what I just wrote, I'm simply stating what needs to be said.
Moto G5+ (4gb/64gb) (Retus) - Unlocked
Supreet961
Blue Screen Again
Views: 186
Message 3 of 5

it simply means we do not provide date nor the updates on time we are Motorola & we make fake promises just to increase our sales

&We do not respect our consumers time & money take them for granted  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 157
Message 4 of 5

@Supreet961 wrote:

it simply means we do not provide date nor the updates on time we are Motorola & we make fake promises just to increase our sales

&We do not respect our consumers time & money take them for granted  

Hi Supreet961,

We understand how frustrating this could be, please be informed that — we never provide dates, but we are working hard to provide quality upgrades to eligible devices as quickly as possible. We'll share upgrade plans and keep everyone posted on our software upgrade page: http://bit.ly/OS-Upg-CountrySelect

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Supreet961
Blue Screen Again
Views: 92
Message 5 of 5

Motorola launched three phones this year none of them got pie update till date (g6,g6plus& Motorola one power )while Nokia's 6.1,6.1 plus 7 already running stable pie
Keep baking the pie update then roll it out when the Google will announce the Android Q #goodfornothing & I want to reward you 0 stars for your customer service
Top Kudoed Authors