Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KURTYEUNG
Paper Tape
Views: 2,263
Message 1 of 6

My G5plus stops working, then turn blue screen

Hi All,

Found this forum after my G5 plus suddenly turns off and won't start. Only LED in speaker flashes. Then i just realise many G5 users have the same problems then tried all your suggested methods overnight then......when i successfully turned on it turns blue screen!!! then restarts and repeat the same thing again...

Luckily after almost 24 hrs it just works again. So I've back up everything immediately and bring this 6 months' old phone to my retailer today and they will send it back to Motorola for repair.....so disappointed!!!!

Been using for 6 months and was very happy until this happens.....and seems it happens to other Moto user....Does anyone has similar experience? Will update once i heard from Motorola.

Unknow
802.11n
Views: 2,222
Message 2 of 6

Re: My G5plus stops working, then turn blue screen

Sounds like a bad battery....   That is what I like about the G5 there you can simply switch the batt and your good to go.

I hope you get a nice new one!!

KURTYEUNG
Paper Tape
Views: 2,179
Message 3 of 6

Re: My G5plus stops working, then turn blue screen

Come back only found out they just do a reset, claimed that they reset and update the software( I don't see I got any latest version) and said must be my faulty charging cable. I was not satisfy with the response but what can you do.. just hope it doesn't play dead again....If it does then I'll definitely say goodbye to Motorola

Srishty_Anandit
What's DOS?
Views: 1,435
Message 4 of 6

Re: My G5 stops working, then turn blue screen

I got the same issue. Even after doing a factory reset. The issue remains the same. It not more the 6month. And I facing this problem. Help me if you can

KURTYEUNG
Paper Tape
Views: 1,431
Message 5 of 6

Mine was few months old so I took it back to the shop they said they send back to Motorola to fix but I believe they just do a hard reset. If it's less than a year will the retailer help you with the warranty?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,399
Message 6 of 6

@Srishty_Anandit wrote:

I got the same issue. Even after doing a factory reset. The issue remains the same. It not more the 6month. And I facing this problem. Help me if you can

Our best advice for this situation is that you submit your device for review and repair at one of our service centers so that repair engineer could examine your unit and provide a proper resolution. You can check for nearest center here: http://bit.ly/updated_MASC

Thanks
Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors