Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sourov_Bnrje
Blue Screen Again
Views: 298
Message 1 of 4

My motog5 plus display dark edges.

My motog5 plus is one year old. Since last week I'm noticeing there is a darkened or little dimmed portions through out the screen edges. Is it any side effect of using tempered glass on screen or this is any serious screen problem?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 242
Message 2 of 4

Re: My motog5 plus display dark edges.

Hi Sourov_Bnrje,

Thanks for the screenshot. I can't tell if it's due to the tempered glass, but we can consider that as one of the factors. Can you please send another photo showing the whole screen? Are you still using the tempered glass? Are you feeling any markings on the glass? Observe if this will fade after some time. Let me know. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Sourov_Bnrje
Blue Screen Again
Views: 231
Message 3 of 4

Thank you for your approach.

I still use the tempered glass. I noticed the screen closely and the touch grids are visible there, I mean the glass is clear. I am attaching a shot of whole screen. It looks good as a whole but when zoomed to the edges or corners the contrast between the two portions is clearly visible. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 41
Message 4 of 4

Hi Sourov_Bnrje

This is hard to determine. Observe if it will fade after some time, if not and you feel there's an issue with the display, I recommend sending the phone to the service center. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors