Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

03-31-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

7 Signins

20 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

New SD problem....perhaps!

2021-04-02, 15:35 PM

Even though I managed to insert the new SD card, I'm not sure if it's working correctly. 

I only have a few photos taken with the new Moto G5 plus, but assumed they would automatically go straight to the SD card, but it's empty. The card is full of empty folders. I admit this area totally baffles me, so would be grateful if someone more experienced would tell me how a new SD works? Thank you for any help!

Options

2551 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1150 Signins

48590 Page Views

• Views: 48590
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:New SD problem....perhaps!

2021-04-05, 9:46 AM

@ Jennie P wrote:

Even though I managed to insert the new SD card, I' not sure if it' working correctly. 

I only have a few photos taken with the new Moto G5 plus, but assumed they would automatically go straight to the SD card, but it' empty. The card is full of empty folders. I admit this area totally baffles me, so would be grateful if someone more experienced would tell me how a new SD works? Thank you for any help!

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums, and sorry to know that you are having an issue. Please follow the mentioned steps here to know using an SD card.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms