Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wyomingnan1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,129
Message 31 of 54

Re: How to enable night mode whenever we need

But it's supposed to be INCLUDED in Oreo.

Mikeyd4u
Paper Tape
Views: 1,054
Message 32 of 54

Re: No Night display provided in moto g5 plus

I just installed the new Moto Actions update on my Moto G5 plus, it claimed to also update Moto night display, but still no night display. The blue light at night is ruining my vision please fix this asap!!!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 776
Message 33 of 54

@Mikeyd4u wrote:

I just installed the new Moto Actions update on my Moto G5 plus, it claimed to also update Moto night display, but still no night display. The blue light at night is ruining my vision please fix this asap!!!

Can you share a screenshot of the Moto Display settings on your G5 Plus? Also, please provide the current version of your Moto app.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

S_Basu
Punch Card
Views: 708
Message 34 of 54

Screenshot_20181124-005549.png

After I saw this in the app details, I thought night  display feature is finally here, but there's no such option for night display.

Please fix this bug.

Screenshot_20181124-005620~2.png

SBasu
K9cop
What's DOS?
Views: 678
Message 35 of 54

This is the screenshot of the Moto display setting not showing night mode.

Screenshot_20181123-234556.png

Screenshot_20181123-234520.png

Flåklypa
Paper Tape
Views: 647
Message 36 of 54

I am very disappointed after I updated my  moto G5 plus to Oreo 8.1 and lost my Night display since I live in Norway where it is dark almost all day long at this time of year. Please fix this issue very soon.

agriesser
Paper Tape
Views: 604
Message 37 of 54

I'm pretty disappointed by the quality control of Motorola's OS releases on older devices. You shouldn't be allowed to call it Oreo because you stripped away core functionalities of the "real" Oreo (no night display, no dark mode, nor can we remove the search bar). And come on, blaming Google for the absence of the built-in night display is a cheap excuse and lie (I refer to other answers we got on the fora here). TBH, the previous Nougat built was better and customizable, at least we could enable night display. As Motorola is not responding to these issues at all and giving **bleep** about us customers (yeah, at least you could take responsibility for the garbage you put on our phones), I'm going sell my Moto G5 Plus (which was a great phone before), I'm done with Motorola! There are better value options nowadays.

AHMNJ
Blue Screen Again
Views: 499
Message 38 of 54

Re: Add Night Light Feature In December Security Update

Unfortunately, Twilight no longer dims the entire display once the phone is updated to Oreo (8.1).  The notification bar at the top stays bright white, along with the screensaver display.

Love Twilight, paid for it, but this android update, combined with the lack of a blue/night filter with the G5Plus, makes it almost useless. 

Cmon, Moto! Give me a reason to stay with you! DH needs a new phone from his G3..  

Goudstad
Blue Screen Again
Views: 475
Message 39 of 54

I agree. Please add night display mode to Moto G5 Plus, or provide a reason why you can't.

Thanks.

Wyomingnan1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 428
Message 40 of 54

Re: How to enable night mode whenever we need

Still no answer Motorola!

Top Kudoed Authors