Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NightModeG5Plus
Paper Tape
Views: 225
Message 51 of 54

Re: No Night display provided in moto g5 plus

I'm more than displeased. Lenovo, are you trying to self destruct? If you don't fix this, I'll never buy from you again.

agriesser
Paper Tape
Views: 161
Message 52 of 54

Adaptive brightness? Are you kidding me? I know you are just the intermediary, but I can't believe that Motorola is handling software  QC so badly (not the lack of updates, which is fine, as long as my phone works as intended). I hope Moto never ever cripples my X4 the way they did with my Moto G5 Plus. Btw, in the update description is no mention of the exclusion of dark mode and night mode (Motorola took the "stock" experience a bit too far).

NightModeG5Plus
Paper Tape
Views: 34
Message 53 of 54

Looking into apps and testing them...NOT happy. They don't compare to the internal version (system tuner) I used before the Oreo update. Hurts my eyes to look at the unfiltered notification bar Smiley Sad very disorienting. I'm waiting, Moto G5 plus production team. I'm waiting. DON'T count on me waiting forever. Your prolonged silence shows your lack of customer service and integrity. I'vd had the G5 Plus for less than a year.Screenshot_20181209-223745.pngNice - the G5 Plus is mentioned

BlueHen
Blue Screen Again
Views: 6
Message 54 of 54

I've tried to get answers from Motorola from this forum, I've tried their Twitter presence, and I've called to place a warranty claim on the phone.  And in fact, Motorola has offered to replace the phone with an identical phone - that has the Oreo update.  Not with a phone that's identical to the one I received in March 2018. So no point!

I'm about done - how about, Moto, you just refund my purchase price?  Clearly you sold something with a warranty that you broke.  I didn't do anything to damage the phone. 

Or, just replace it with a Moto version that works.

Top Kudoed Authors