08-13-2020

AF

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

No sound

2020-08-13, 17:55 PM

I have no sound coming from the speaker. Went into Device Help and tested sound - no ring tone was audible. Tested microphone, and could hear my recording through headphones, but not through speaker.

Options

2612 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

356 Signins

24315 Page Views

• Views: 24315
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:No sound

2020-08-18, 8:43 AM

@ SusanP wrote:

I have no sound coming from the speaker. Went into Device Help and tested sound - no ring tone was audible. Tested microphone, and could hear my recording through headphones, but not through speaker.

Hi,

Sorry to know about the speaker. If the Hardware test failed, it looks like there is an issue with the hardware. 

My best advice in this situation is that you submit your device for a repair. However, before that, I would suggest you check your device in Safe Mode and see if the speaker works.

If the issue still persists, a repair would be the next option. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete