Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,910
Message 11 of 43

Re: Noise in Background in Calls and Video Recording

@Moto99 wrote:

I was replying to your message and it automatically marked as Solved!!

Messages don't get marked automatically as solved... i removed this. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Moto99
Punch Card
Views: 1,824
Message 12 of 43

I am new to this forum. Considering this issue is faced by all users of Moto G5, what happens next? Somone from Lenovo should acknowledge and release a fix.. But it seems no one is concerned.

If we are not able to make calls, what is the use of MOBILE?

ryjb219
Token Ring
Views: 1,803
Message 13 of 43

This is the one issue that will keep me from potentially purcahsing this device.  Will sit back and wait to see what comes about.  I have been watching many examples on YouTube and the background noise compared to other devices is horrendous, IMO.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,801
Message 14 of 43

@Moto99 wrote:

I am new to this forum. Considering this issue is faced by all users of Moto G5, what happens next? Somone from Lenovo should acknowledge and release a fix.. But it seems no one is concerned.

If we are not able to make calls, what is the use of MOBILE?

There seems to be some differences of opinion. Some users say call noise others say not. Both groups day video recording noise. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
yrbhan
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,792
Message 15 of 43

Agreed that there is some difference of opinion with the voice call issue, but as far as the video recording issue is concerned, this is a genuine problem, Moto has also acknowledged this and released a fix in the Brazil region. Would be nice if they release the same in India as well, or at least let us know officially that there is a fix on the way.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,789
Message 16 of 43

@yrbhan wrote:

Agreed that there is some difference of opinion with the voice call issue, but as far as the video recording issue is concerned, this is a genuine problem, Moto has also acknowledged this and released a fix in the Brazil region. Would be nice if they release the same in India as well, or at least let us know officially that there is a fix on the way.

Where is the evidence of a fix in Brazil? If statements like this are made then legitimate sources should be provided. 

yrbhan
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,786
Message 17 of 43

Moto99
Punch Card
Views: 1,776
Message 18 of 43

I have not seend a single user claiming that there is no backgrdound noise in Voice Calls. Why you are presuming this?

Moto99
Punch Card
Views: 1,773
Message 19 of 43

So this means Lenovo has active support for G5 Plus in Brazil when compared to India? Lenovo India team is not even aware of the bugs, while Brazil team has already fixed the bug. I am not sure what about future updates on the India G5 devices
iamsuraj
Paper Tape
Views: 1,765
Message 20 of 43

can you please do something about video recording noise in Moto G5 Plus, can you please acknowledge the issue and tell us about when will the Motorola will release update

Top Kudoed Authors