Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amolcoolguy
What's DOS?
Views: 75
Message 1 of 2

Not able to install Android Oreo on moto g5 plus

Whenever I tried to install Android Oreo . It get stuck when it's 30-35% . I waited 3 hours to get installed. But it get stuck exactly same point when it's 30-35% complete.

I have done reset as well, but still problem persists.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 26
Message 2 of 2

Re: Not able to install Android Oreo on moto g5 plus

Hi Amolcoolguy,

Thank you for writing to us, sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing the latest Firm Update. Just to better understand, may I know how did you receive the update? Was it via OTA notification on your device? How much space do you have on your device? Does your device have a fast and active connection either Mobile Data or WiFi? How are you trying to install the update?

As you have tried the reset, may I know was it Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps? 

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors