Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SSZdare
What's DOS?
Views: 122
Message 1 of 2

Notification sound, touch sounds, even vibration is very low after Oreo update

Hello! 
I just tried out the phone with the new update, and I already missed 2 notifications as I noticed. I went into the options and turned up all the volume for everything to be sure, and yet, (everyone can test this) even the touch sound is low and there is barely any vibration. The notification sounds sound loud in the options menu, but outside, with the screen off, I only notice it if I look at it, there is no notification sound or it was very quiet. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 11
Message 2 of 2

Re: Notification sound, touch sounds, even vibration is very low after Oreo update

Hi SSZdare,

Welcome to the community. We are always ready to assist here. This is the first I've heard of this after the Oreo update. Can you check if this happens in safe mode? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors