cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akshaye
Punch Card
Views: 1,240
Message 3621 of 4,175

Re: [OFFICIAL] Android 8(Oreo) Update CONFIRMED!

@Trade_001 wrote:

M in for complain against moto...

I have already filed one now. I have posted screenshots of that moderator's announcement on the forum and my chat with customer care as proof of fraud and not delivering on the promises. Every user should do the same.

l1ght_yagami
Punch Card
Views: 1,229
Message 3622 of 4,175

No it doesn't support VoLTE of Airtel, Idea or Vodafone (It does support VoLTE of Jio though). The 4G+ sign is for LTE-A or LTE-Advanced network.

ANV4694
Serial Port
Views: 1,204
Message 3623 of 4,175

@l1ght_yagami wrote:

No it doesn't support VoLTE of Airtel, Idea or Vodafone (It does support VoLTE of Jio though). The 4G+ sign is for LTE-A or LTE-Advanced network.

Whats wrong with Moto its almost year now airtel has launched VoLTE when will moto phones support airte VoLTE any one from moto reply

Sam_42
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,127
Message 3624 of 4,175

You are an MFN users. The update news was false for non-MFN users. The update you got was the one the Moto Senioragent was talking about, and it's juat for soak teaters.
Moto cheated it's customer once again.
niravs
Paper Tape
Views: 1,056
Message 3625 of 4,175

When is the update going to be released in India ihave not received any updates till now a Moto g5 user

Makmanish13
Paper Tape
Views: 1,028
Message 3626 of 4,175

How much time to get oreo update receive in india for all.
Gauss11
Punch Card
Views: 989
Message 3627 of 4,175

Seriously? Do you think if eleven indians before you don't receive an answer to that question, you will do?

Don't believe a single word a Moto employee will tell you; just have a look at what happened to the Moto G4 Plus. It got Nougat two years ago. At the beginning, a second major update was promised, then they wanted to break their promise. Due to many complaints, they told to update to Oreo. Now you can see how much they are willing to keep their promise - testing for Moto G4 Plus has just started and given that for Moto G5 Plus the tests have started months ago and we now don't have Oreo yet, I wouldn't bet on having it before x-mas. Motorola is not ruining themselves now, the damage is already there. Officialy, Oreo will come sometime, but after warranty has ended. Great stuff!

It's not by hazard that Lienovo now spreads news about an update (buggy as somebody said here) because the release of Moto g6 plus is starting in India in a couple of days... Hope, the people are smart enough not to fall for it...

Ravirajg5
Paper Tape
Views: 719
Message 3628 of 4,175

I had not got Oreo update in my Moto g5 plus

Still waiting for Oreo update, when I will get update please some one help (reply) me

Very bad experience with Motorola updata 

Highlighted
AmeyD
Token Ring
Views: 937
Message 3629 of 4,175

Guys,

THERE IS NO STABLE UPDATE ROLLING TO ANY MOTO G5 PLUS DEVICE ON PLANET EARTH AS ON 09/09/2018!!

It is just to pacify irate customers like us so as to reduce damage to Moto's Image and assist in upcoming launch of g6 Plus in India.

I have seen only 3 people claiming to have received the update, however, the build number on it is for soak test 4, not the stable rollout. It is further been confirmed since no one is willing to share the about phone screenshot of the devices. Soak testing software kernel clearly mentions "prerelease"

Dont believe anything claimed by motorola. We will get the update, just not this immediately, and the update is certainly NOT rolling out in either phases or batches as of 09/09/18..

To all my fellow brothers and sisters of India, the update is not like monsoon or winter for you to ask when will you receive it in either Mumbai or Surat or Delhi or Chennai. It is based on IMEI of the devices on a particular channel (retin, retbr, retca, reteu). So, someone who receives the update along with you will probably be 100 - 1000 kms away from you.

Peace!!

Moto G5 Plus
kmishra
Paper Tape
Views: 891
Message 3630 of 4,175

I have not received the update yet.

I own a m0to g5plus

Top Kudoed Authors