Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiwi_sam
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,085
Message 1 of 8

Oreo Beta enrollment - Moto G5s Plus

Hi,

I am trying to enroll into Moto G5s Plus oreo beta program. I tried to add my phone onto this page and tried both IMEI numbers(it's dual SIM) and the serial number but got the same message:

Unable to retrieve device information. Please confirm your IMEI/MEID or serial number and try again.

Can someone please help or suggest that what do I need to do to enroll into Oreo Beta program for my Moto G5s Plus.

Thanks,

kiwi_sam

Unknow
802.11n
Views: 4,999
Message 2 of 8

Re: Oreo Beta enrollment - Moto G5s Plus

You can save yourself the trouble, no new testers wil be accepted. 

Lenovo don't have their database working from day one, some countries can not register at all. It's not even needed to register but customer information is worth gold.....  If you read the small print you give permission to do whatever Lenovo want with your data.... 

If you really like crappy ROM's  just root your phone and install a custom 8.1 or one of the great 64bit ROM's....  

kiwi_sam
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,987
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for confirming. If beta testing is closed for new members then I shouldn't waste my time looking for it and will just wait for Lenovo/Moto for public release of Oreo. I don't want to go with the custom ROM as it wouldn't have the optimisation for Moto Camera which is really important as I need my phone to be able to take good photos. Hopefully Moto will take it seriously and release the latest update soon
reeshabh
Punch Card
Views: 4,273
Message 4 of 8

I am also unable to add my device here. Mods, admins! Please look at this issue.

michaellee50310
Paper Tape
Views: 4,100
Message 5 of 8

Btw after rooting and enable camera 2 API allows you to install Google Camera. Which takes WAY better pics

Robo9
Punch Card
Views: 2,995
Message 6 of 8

You can try and change the country of the page Ur viewing to the one where u bought the device

jangrasumitsj
Paper Tape
Views: 975
Message 7 of 8

I also faced the issue. It is because the country is set to US. Set it to India then open support page, then click on My Stuff. Add the device there and it'll show up. Then you can enroll.

Regards!

prakriti9688
Paper Tape
Views: 887
Message 8 of 8

Top Kudoed Authors