Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nancy161
What's DOS?
Views: 3,194
Message 11 of 54

Re: People I call cannot hear me

What do you mean by 'reset the phone'? I have the same issue that others have described here and have tried all the other options but nothing worked. I restarted my phone in safe mode and tried calling someone and they still could not hear me.

Faultymoto
What's DOS?
Views: 3,162
Message 12 of 54

I'm tired of not getting results with this. I'm a business owner and my calls are vital. I want a new working phone. I've only had this Moto g5 plus for about 100 days. The g4 I had quickly had a screen burn and now this cell has one in the same exact spot. Themost frustrating thing about this cell is noone can hear me talk. I want a refund!

Faultymoto
What's DOS?
Views: 3,163
Message 13 of 54

Motorola you give us all these non sense trouble shooting when you already know about your microphone issue. Then at the end of the trouble shooting list you tell your customers to use safe mode, clear cache, and reset phone. Even though nobody is saying any of that works and to make matters worse, you don't explain how to clear cache or enter safe mode. Hears a hint, my cell doesn't even do that right. Extremely frustrated and will warn social media never to buy Motorola or Lenovo!
Cindi153
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,155
Message 14 of 54

For most of us, I think we isolated the microphone issue to the last software update.  With all of us having the same issue, where is the patch to fix it?  Not all of us are technical gurus, and as said above, it should be obvious that the troubleshooting isn't working.

This issue needs to be addressed rather than just the canned recommendations which we've said doesn't work.

Is this going to be fixed, or are we all stuck with almost brand new phones that lose true calling capability, along with no audio on video recording?

Thank you for your time.

Cindi153
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,154
Message 15 of 54

See my response. Mine started months ago, and the final suggestion was to turn my phone in.
It's the only phone I have, and being without it leaves me no communication.
Faultymoto
What's DOS?
Views: 3,148
Message 16 of 54

The way Motorola is handling this situation make me want a class action lawsuit or at least just a refund, so I can purchase a phone that works from another company and never do business with Lenovo again.
Faultymoto
What's DOS?
Views: 3,147
Message 17 of 54

To make matters worse. Every time I call for my warranty the phone is busy and when I try online the page won't continue with my information. Horrible customer service.
Cindi153
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,145
Message 18 of 54

When I first looked up the issue, it was all from a long time ago.  So, they've had this issue on a previous version.

Now, it's from June 2018 on.  There are Moto employees that keep an eye on these groups; you'd think they'd see the pattern.  Many people don't use "user groups"; I wonder where they are posting?  Guess it's time to start posting negative reviews.  This is ridiculous.  

Keep calling.  Post on Facebook or other SM sites.  I'll have to do something within the next 3 months before the 1 year warranty express.  I'm a disabled Veteran and can't afford to lose my only phone for 2 to 3 weeks.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 3,064
Message 19 of 54

@Cindi153 wrote:

When I first looked up the issue, it was all from a long time ago.  So, they've had this issue on a previous version.

Now, it's from June 2018 on.  There are Moto employees that keep an eye on these groups; you'd think they'd see the pattern.  Many people don't use "user groups"; I wonder where they are posting?  Guess it's time to start posting negative reviews.  This is ridiculous.  

Keep calling.  Post on Facebook or other SM sites.  I'll have to do something within the next 3 months before the 1 year warranty express.  I'm a disabled Veteran and can't afford to lose my only phone for 2 to 3 weeks.

I understand you're still having issues with your mic. Did you ever sen your phone for repair as recommended by @Agent_Kaka at the end of July?

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Cindi153
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,059
Message 20 of 54

No, I was hoping a patch would come out since so many of us are having the same issue.  I was just loaned another android phone yesterday so I won't be without communication; it's my only phone.  No land line.

Is there now a solution?

Top Kudoed Authors