Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindi153
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,499
Message 31 of 54

Re: People I call cannot hear me

Tom the July message is gone and I finally have a back up so I will be able to communicate while it's gone.  Can you please proviDe the info again?

Thank you

sirenliljake
What's DOS?
Views: 1,325
Message 32 of 54

I had this happen today with a customer at Metro by T-Mobile. Check the microphone port to make sure it's not dirty. I pulled out a ton of crust from a microphone hole at the bottom. It worked after that. 

QueenPrincessB3
Paper Tape
Views: 1,219
Message 33 of 54

Callers can't hear me

Motto G5plus I can hear the incoming callers, but they can't hear me? Phone only a month old. Smh! And I love the Motto Series!!!

Please help

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,181
Message 34 of 54

Re: Callers can't hear me

Hi QueenPrincessB3,

I appreciate the post. I merged your post in this thread. Can you please try the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on this thread? Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

jake212
What's DOS?
Views: 1,004
Message 35 of 54

How is this post marked SOLVED? It's not solved at all, unless there is some fix that no one linked to??

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 981
Message 36 of 54

Hi jake212,

Thanks for posting. Please try following the suggested troubleshooting steps, click the marked as solved and you'll get to the message. There are some testings that are essential for us to try and do a full factory data reset without restore. See if that helps, otherwise, the phone needs to be repaired. Possible a hardware failure with the mic. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Priyanshi
What's DOS?
Views: 926
Message 37 of 54

@Lspike86 wrote:

Help needed please,

I am very frustrated with my 9 month old moto g5 plus that a few days ago suddenly stopped people from being able to hear me when I call them. I have cleared my cache, factory reset my phone, turned it off and on several times, checked voice privacy settings, and anything else my device help suggested. Nothing worked. The microphone is working I can hear audio that I record however people cannot hear me when I make a call on Facebook, duo chat, or regular calls. I am ready to throw this one away and get a new one but I'd really like help to fix it if possible. TIA.

Dewipuss
Blue Screen Again
Views: 699
Message 38 of 54

Canned response again ,Edited for violation of house rules, direct attacks are not allowed.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 694
Message 39 of 54

@Dewipuss wrote:

Canned response again ,Edited for violation of house rules, direct attacks are not allowed.

The reason responses are sometimes called "canned," is because in most cases they work on a lot of phones with similar problems.  

The fact is that if the advice being given doesn't work, then it is most likely that the phone needs to be repaired or replaced.

In the meantime, you might want to spend a few minutes reading the house rules.

Please see our Moto Owners' Forum Site Rules for more information.

Dewipuss
Blue Screen Again
Views: 684
Message 40 of 54

Sandhip ,you full of rhetoric ,same canned response,you know what the problem is ,and by saying factory reset etc ,knowing full well most people can't be bothered with the massive edited to remove profanity ache won't do that ,and it makes NO difference whatsoever .Never buying a Motorola again ,customer service is non existent and full of paid by Motorola lying dull Muppets .Check the plastic is not on ,check it's not full of dust ,do diagnostic test s ,on months old phones ? edited to remove direct attack you have no self respect chucking up "solution's" that you know don't work .Take the money and run .How can Motorola issue a phone you can't use as a phone ? if there's one thing a phone needs to perform to be called a phone is to be able to make calls and hear the other person and vice versa ,it don't work ,issue a fix ,issue an apology ,issue a voucher system to pick up a new phone ,issue yourselves edited to remove direct attack.

Top Kudoed Authors