Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 522
Message 51 of 55

Re: People I call cannot hear me

Hi gr4n0t4,

Have you tested the microphone via Moto Help app? Please try some of the suggestions provided on the thread. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

gr4n0t4
What's DOS?
Views: 495
Message 52 of 55

That test works as only happens when i'm in a call.

I tried everything in the post but factory reset as is not an option for me

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 459
Message 53 of 55

Hi gr4n0t4,

Thanks for confirming. I'd like to confirm, does it happen with any type of calls, like calls from third-party apps? 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

riodad
What's DOS?
Views: 456
Message 54 of 55

I followed many of the suggestipons then gave in and used a paper clip and poked around the microphone hole. Didn't see anything come out but it seems to work now. 

Joosujin
Paper Tape
Views: 48
Message 55 of 55

I found that clearing cache works.  But, how can I clear it over and over again when it continues to happen?  Moto has to fix this issue.

Top Kudoed Authors