Message 1 of 4

Phone does not vibrate

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 309
Message 2 of 4

Re: Phone does not vibrate

Hi Shri13,

Thanks for posting. Can you please elaborate what's happening - Does it only happen with the phone calls, text, and/or specific apps? Let me know if there's a vibration in Moto Help app > Diagnosis > Hardware Test > Vibration. Also, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. 

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Shri13
Paper Tape
Views: 117
Message 3 of 4

There is no vibration in Moto help vibration test. Neither does phone vibrate on calls messages and any other apps.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 74
Message 4 of 4

Hi Shri13,

In that case, I would suggest doing a factory data reset without restore. Backup your files and before doing the reset. It is important not to reinstall any apps/files before testing the vibration. Check and see if the vibration will work. 

Factory Data Reset:

Settings > System > Reset > Factory Data Reset

Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors