03-17-2017 11:08 AM
So the G5+ is now out in certain countries? My biggest concern about this phone is the back camera lens. It looks a lot like the camera bump on the moto Zs and Z users have reported that the rear camera lens scratches very easily. Can any G5+ owners report if they are seeing similar scratches on the lens? Hopefully moto used a harder glass on the G than on the Z.
03-19-2017 02:32 AM
04-03-2017 01:33 AM
There is a lag in scrolling on all apps frequently. It doesn't scroll freeely even in contacts and messenger. If there is a lag then you have to lock and unlock the mobile phone. When you lock and unlock the phone the lag goes but if u change the app instantly again der is lag and you have 2 repeat the procedure again. Please look into it and remove the bug and update the phone.
04-09-2017 11:33 PM
Sir,please upgrade pulse notification light software in g5 plus , actually I saw specifications in flip cart site and taken g5 plus but ,not working pulse notification light there is no option in this,I like stand by notification light so please upgrade this light option soon...
05-05-2017 09:15 PM
I received my Moto 5g today. It needs 2 sim cards, but it didn't come with any and I don't see any on the site. Why would Motorola do this? Where do I get the blasted sim cards? Why make it a multi-step thing with no warning I can't use the phone when it arrives?
05-12-2017 02:31 PM
Hi. I've complained and emailed Motorola at least two times after the disaster of my old Moto G4 (water damage) and have voiced out how i think they can improve things. Now, with planning on buying a G5 Plus I have three main concerns:
1. Having no compass or magnetometer means location services apps like Google Maps (which I use on a daily basis for walking navigation due to the nature of my work and during holiday looking for a nearby restaurant or a place of interest) may function and perform slower than a device with compass. True?
2. Advanced nano coating - I'm worried that when i use my phone in light rain or an accidental drop in the sink might damage the internals when water enter small holes such as mic, speakers, USB port and grooves in-between buttons. So, is it safe or not?
3. Updates - We all know when Lenovo took over Moto updates have been very slow with the current G5 lineup still stuck with 7.0. I'm not into rooting so I depend highly on updates straight from the OEM. But with a near-stock and seemingly optimised software is this a cause for concern? Or better to stick it out with Samsung or Sony which does faster updates?
Some minor concerns are:
1. G5 Plus speakers sounding a bit tinnier than last year's model?
2. Camera seem bland (lacking contrast & vibrancy) and has no image stabilisation apart from a pseudo-EIS at 1080p 30fps but still better than last year?
3. Storage is UFS type or eMMC 5.1?
4. USB speeds of 3.0 or faster? And why not USB Type-C?
5. Still no blue light filter toggle feature.