Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_70
Punch Card
Views: 3,068
Message 11 of 46

Re: Premium For All: Meet the new Moto G⁵ and Moto G⁵ Plus

So the G5+ is now out in certain countries?  My biggest concern about this phone is the back camera lens.  It looks a lot like the camera bump on the moto Zs and Z users have reported that the rear camera lens scratches very easily.  Can any G5+ owners report if they are seeing similar scratches on the lens?  Hopefully moto used a harder glass on the G than on the Z.

vaibhav652
Paper Tape
Views: 3,041
Message 12 of 46

Moto G5 is VoLTE or LTE ?????

angel76ph
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,027
Message 13 of 46

For a basic Moto G5 Plus (€229) or a high-end version (€249-€269) I would rather buy a second-hand Galaxy S7 mate. No point discussing this to Lenovo-Moto as they dont seem to know which market/demographics these phones are for + they don't listen to customer concerns/feedback.
Vaib
What's DOS?
Views: 2,966
Message 14 of 46

Moto G 5 plus play store problem

Hi,

I am unable to download apps in play store on mobile network of my MotoG5 plus. However apps are downloading from WiFi network.

Kindly resolve this issue

Sk63
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,754
Message 15 of 46

There is a lag in scrolling on all apps frequently. It doesn't scroll freeely even in contacts and messenger. If there is a lag then you have to lock and unlock the mobile phone. When you lock and unlock the phone the lag goes but if u change the app instantly again der is lag and you have 2 repeat the procedure again. Please look into it and remove the bug and update the phone.

RANJEETREDDY
What's DOS?
Views: 2,659
Message 16 of 46

About pulse notification light in Moto G⁵ Plus

Sir,please upgrade pulse notification light software in g5 plus , actually I saw specifications in flip cart site and taken g5 plus but ,not working pulse notification light there is no option in this,I like stand by notification light so please upgrade this light option soon...

hragav
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,658
Message 17 of 46

Proximity sensor

I'm a g5 plus user. My screen brightness doesn't change accordingly with ambient light.

MUTHAMILAMSK
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,545
Message 18 of 46

Re: Moto G 5 plus play store problem

I have problem too.while roaming app not downloading in play store..Please fix it

madhatter57
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,372
Message 19 of 46

I received my Moto 5g today. It needs 2 sim cards, but it didn't come with any and I don't see any on the site. Why would Motorola do this? Where do I get the blasted sim cards? Why make it a multi-step thing with no warning I can't use the phone when it arrives?

angel76ph
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,323
Message 20 of 46

Re: Premium For All: Meet the new Moto G⁵ and Moto G⁵ Plus...ISSUES!

Hi. I've complained and emailed Motorola at least two times after the disaster of my old Moto G4 (water damage) and have voiced out how i think they can improve things. Now, with planning on buying a G5 Plus I have three main concerns:
1. Having no compass or magnetometer means location services apps like Google Maps (which I use on a daily basis for walking navigation due to the nature of my work and during holiday looking for a nearby restaurant or a place of interest) may function and perform slower than a device with compass. True?
2. Advanced nano coating - I'm worried that when i use my phone in light rain or an accidental drop in the sink might damage the internals when water enter small holes such as mic, speakers, USB port and grooves in-between buttons. So, is it safe or not?
3. Updates - We all know when Lenovo took over Moto updates have been very slow with the current G5 lineup still stuck with 7.0. I'm not into rooting so I depend highly on updates straight from the OEM. But with a near-stock and seemingly optimised software is this a cause for concern? Or better to stick it out with Samsung or Sony which does faster updates?
Some minor concerns are:
1. G5 Plus speakers sounding a bit tinnier than last year's model?
2. Camera seem bland (lacking contrast & vibrancy) and has no image stabilisation apart from a pseudo-EIS at 1080p 30fps but still better than last year?
3. Storage is UFS type or eMMC 5.1?

4. USB speeds of 3.0 or faster? And why not USB Type-C?

5. Still no blue light filter toggle feature.

Top Kudoed Authors