Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hlno
SCSI Port
Views: 1,700
Message 31 of 46

Re: Premium For All: Meet the new Moto G⁵ and Moto G⁵ Plus

When will you fix the wifi problem reported by a lot of users from diferent countrys here?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/MotoG5thGen/thread-id/515/page/21

Josevargav
Paper Tape
Views: 1,544
Message 32 of 46

Hola necesito ayuda con mi celular moto

KristinMae
What's DOS?
Views: 1,481
Message 33 of 46

This is a last-ditch effort. I purchased a G5Plus through Best Buy. I swear I checked many times if it was unlocked for US Cellular, but somehow I screwed it up because it is not. I found this out only after opening the box and going to US Cellular. Now I have to pay a re-stocking fee for the phone. My 2 options I thought were: buy a G4Plus or find out if/when US Cellular will work on G5Plus.

Found out Best Buy doesn't carry G4Plus (which US Cellular said they will support). Wanted to purchase a G4Plus straight from Motorola and was hoping they would know off $35 to cover the restocking fee. After all, I'm trying to stay loyal to their brand. The rep said they are out of stock, she doesn't know pricing and doesn't know when they will be in stock. When I asked if they are discontinuing the phone, she told me no.

I also wanted to know if/when the phone would be unlocked to US Cellular. The carrier said I'd have to ask Motorola who in turn said I had to ask the carrier. Does anybody know the answer to this question and also if I should bother buying a G4Plus? My third option is becoming clearer every minute - buy a Samsung product.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Kristin 

RDMetalgeek
Paper Tape
Views: 1,399
Message 34 of 46

I recently bought a new G5 plus, unlocked. I replacing a Samsung S5 and moved from Verizon to T-Mobile. Does the G5 plus have voice caller ID and can you customize caller ring tones per contact? I haven't found any references to this on the settings menu or online. This is my first post to the forum. Thank you.

conwaytwt
Token Ring
Views: 1,337
Message 35 of 46

Hi! You probably would have gotten a quick response if you had created a new post -- this post is an an old announcement post and folks probably aren't reading it.

@RDMetalgeek wrote:

Does the G5 plus have voice caller ID and can you customize caller ring tones per contact? I haven't found any references to this on the settings menu or online. 

I'm not sure about "voice caller ID" -- depending upon what you mean, that might be a premium subscription service or it might require installing an app. Try searching for an app in Google Play and see if you can find one that does what you want.

HOWEVER without installing anything else you CAN assign custom ringtones to any contact. First make sure the ringtone(s) you want to hear are installed on the phone (using a utility or by manually copying the file). Next, go to the Contacts app, open the contact you want to have a custom ringtone, and touch the "pencil" icon at the top right, then touch the three vertical dots at the top right, and choose "set ring tone."

If that doesn't work for you, search this site and elsewhere to make sure it hasn't already been asked, and if not, create a new post with your question. Be sure to summarize the question in the title of the post. Good luck!

Bhaskar_dontha
Paper Tape
Views: 1,181
Message 36 of 46

Guy's any body will help me out to register my phone with Motorola Id.

I am getting error saying it's not registered with us when I entered and your app also very worst and not at all working properly. 

My imei is 351893085886995

Tata21
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,022
Message 37 of 46

Me gustaría saber que puedo hacer para volver a poner en la pantalla de notificación, la imagen de la pantallas de bloqueo... Ni en configuración ni en gestos he podido y se desapareció de la nada....

Muchas gracias
Williamhko
Paper Tape
Views: 898
Message 38 of 46

Your carrier provides the Sim card(s) not Motorola. 2 sims in their specs lists is saying its capable of having/running 2 sims, not it comes with 2 sims.
ashikbs
SCSI Port
Views: 617
Message 39 of 46

There are many reported issues on no Network/ No Service on Moto G5 plus and Moto G5 S. Why moto moderators , agents are silent on that issue? No proper acknowledgement came from motorola.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G5-Moto-G5-Plus/No-network-issue-on-Moto-G5-plus/td-p/3620277

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G5-Moto-G5-Plus/Losing-ID-mobile-signal-Moto-g5s-dual-sim/m-p/4017...

Willianwn
Blue Screen Again
Views: 495
Message 40 of 46

Moto G⁵ problemas de nav. tactil

hola auisiera compartir mi problema con la comunidad.

hace poco tiempo compre mi movil moto g5 atraves de una empresa telefonica.

Mi falla consiste por momentos. deja de funcionar toda la pantalla tactil. o bien los botones de navegación (atras,inicio y multitareas) hice pruebas de multitouch y todo funciona correctamente. 

quisiera saber si es alguna falla del sistema ya que funcióna el táctil pero pierde "conexión" o se olvida de su papel. generalmente cuando entro en un juego "clash of clans" es cuando mas empieza a perder función.

Top Kudoed Authors