Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vishalmundhra
Paper Tape
Views: 1,021
Message 1 of 6

Problem in my moto g5 plus touch screen

my moto g5 plus lower part of touch screen is not working but remaining part of touch screen is working
whether this is hardware problem or software problem
please provide me the solution as soon as possible

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 935
Message 2 of 6

Re: Problem in my moto g5 plus touch screen

Hi Vishalmundhra,

Please do a hardware test on display and touchscreen on the Device Help app. Let me know what the results are and we'll take it from there.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Highlighted
andrew777
What's DOS?
Views: 707
Message 3 of 6

I am having this same issue.  I ran the Hardware test in Device Help app and came up with two horizontal strips that are inactive.  I have tried all different keyboards... different settings... factory reset.... I'ts really annoying.  This is a practically new phone.  Please advise. IMG_20181124_093923.jpg

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 660
Message 4 of 6

@andrew777 wrote:

I am having this same issue.  I ran the Hardware test in Device Help app and came up with two horizontal strips that are inactive.  I have tried all different keyboards... different settings... factory reset.... I'ts really annoying.  This is a practically new phone.  Please advise. 

It appears to be a hardware issue. If you already did a factory data reset and tested the phone BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and the problem persists, then service is next step. You may check and visit this link for your replacement options: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service/

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Phemypoet
What's DOS?
Views: 365
Message 5 of 6

I'm having the exact same problem on my moto g5s

roxetak
SCSI Port
Views: 353
Message 6 of 6

Sometimes I have problem with touch, or some sw buttons doesn't react. But when I restart app (fb everytime) it helps me.

roxetak
Top Kudoed Authors