cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ilustra
Paper Tape
Views: 401
Message 1 of 4

Problems with my screen - flickering brickness, ghost/shadow of apps or images, bright line on top

Since yesterday my screen started to fail in this sense, first it started with some slight flicker and random delay on the screen, like some text shacked when scrolling down a web page.

Now I experience a higher frecuency flicker, with the top of the screen (where the notification bar is accesed) remainding brighther with some times a dead pixel line.

The apps or even just the phone's screens when change the content there is a ghost or a shadow of what was there, overlaping with what is active right now.

I already deleted some apps, scanned for virus with two apps, deleted cache, chequed the options, says my device is updated.

Can someone please help me? My phone wouldn't be older than a year.

I already tried safe mode, the issue is still encountered in a lesser degree but is still there.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 353
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems with my screen - flickering brickness, ghost/shadow of apps or images, bright line on t

Hi Ilustra,

Could you show us a video showing what you see in Safe Mode? We would like to take a look?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Ilustra
Paper Tape
Views: 306
Message 3 of 4

Re: Problems with my screen - flickering brickness, ghost/shadow of apps or images, bright line on t

Yes, I could only get to work the shadow/ghost error and it seems that battery save options triggers this errors the most. Problem is that the file can't be attached, is there an specific mail I could use to send it?

Highlighted
Ilustra
Paper Tape
Views: 293
Message 4 of 4

UPDATE: Did a fabric restore, the problem is still there

Top Kudoed Authors