cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vijay2792
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,298
Message 1 of 10

Re: bluetooth Voice call issues moto g5 plus.

I am using a Skullcandy jib wireless Bluetooth headphones. It's good to hear music and to watch videos and the sound is good to hear. Then if I want to make call means it's not happen. If I pick up the call means no voice can be hearing from the third party. Is there is any solution for this Bluetooth connection for making calls and receiving calls. I make the pair and unpairing many times. But its not working.

Former Employee
Views: 1,226
Message 2 of 10

@Vijay2792 wrote:

I am using a Skullcandy jib wireless Bluetooth headphones. It's good to hear music and to watch videos and the sound is good to hear. Then if I want to make call means it's not happen. If I pick up the call means no voice can be hearing from the third party. Is there is any solution for this Bluetooth connection for making calls and receiving calls. I make the pair and unpairing many times. But its not working.

Hi Vijay2792

Just to verify, you are not able to hear anything from your headphone, is that correct? After unpairing and re-pairing the two devicess, kinldy go to Settings > Bluetooth > Toggle it ON > Check for the device you wanted to pair it with > Tap the Gear on its right side > Make sure all of the options available are checked. Let me know how it goes. 

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

GupteAshish
Paper Tape
Views: 1,047
Message 3 of 10

I have same issue. Music and videos work perfectly fine but when I call someone the only thing I can hear is cracking sound. Is there any work around to fix this?

sapatel
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 590
Message 4 of 10

I have also the same issue with my Moto G4+. Any luck to fix this issue? I tried everything mentioned on this thread but nothing useful unfortunately. Thanks in advance. It's been 10 months so any luck to fix this issue?
sapatel
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 590
Message 5 of 10

I have also the same issue with my Moto G4+. Any luck to fix this issue? I tried everything mentioned on this thread but nothing useful unfortunately. Thanks in advance. It's been 10 months so any luck to fix this issue?

KrupeshK
Paper Tape
Views: 129
Message 6 of 10

Hi, I have similar problem with my Moto G5S Plus Phone. Media sound and video perfectly fine. Only issue is with calls, can't hear anything, no ring tone, no human voice. I already tried what you have mentioned here and no change in the  situation.

I see that ppl have posted this thread long back, and the thread is still open, is not there any solution for these Moto G series to work with Bluetooth headsets for making and receiving calls? Is there any fix coming soon? Or there won't be any improvement in the situation?

KK

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 101
Message 7 of 10

@KrupeshK wrote:

Hi, I have similar problem with my Moto G5S Plus Phone. Media sound and video perfectly fine. Only issue is with calls, can't hear anything, no ring tone, no human voice. I already tried what you have mentioned here and no change in the  situation.

I see that ppl have posted this thread long back, and the thread is still open, is not there any solution for these Moto G series to work with Bluetooth headsets for making and receiving calls? Is there any fix coming soon? Or there won't be any improvement in the situation?

KK

Hi KrupeshK,

Sorry to know about this. May I know which Bluetooth headset are you using? Have you checked with different Bluetooth headsets? Is it the same with normal wired earphones or headphones? Kindly confirm. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

KrupeshK
Paper Tape
Views: 96
Message 8 of 10

Hi, yes only phone call problem. With wired headphone or earphone it is working fine. Issue is with Bluetooth headphone and phone call. I was using Sony WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones.

Not sure what n how can you help me, but this is something you should fix. I see so many ppl have complained same thing but not sure if anybody's problem is solved...

Rgds,

KK

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 82
Message 9 of 10

@KrupeshK wrote:

Hi, yes only phone call problem. With wired headphone or earphone it is working fine. Issue is with Bluetooth headphone and phone call. I was using Sony WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones.

Not sure what n how can you help me, but this is something you should fix. I see so many ppl have complained same thing but not sure if anybody's problem is solved...

Rgds,

KK

Hi KrupeshK,

Thanks for the details and for reporting this. Allow me some time to check with our concerned team.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 58
Message 10 of 10

@KrupeshK wrote:

Rgds,

KK

Hi KrupeshK,

We would like to investigate on this and want you to share a Bug report on this. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]

2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.

3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On

4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On

5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On

6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.

7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.

8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive

9. Open the File Manager app on your phone and tap on Local on the top right. Browse to internal.

10. Upload the btsnoop_hci.log to your Google Drive as well

11. Share the link to the bug report and btsnoop_hci.log via a private message.

12. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

13. One completed to Settings-> Developer options -> Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle Off

Kindly PM the bug report for further assistance.

Regards,

Suman

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More