Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
Message 31 of 47 (1,065 Views)

Re: Red corners on 1080p 60fps recorded videos?

We are still waiting for a proper response. What should we do? Atleast tell us what this issue is. Is it possible to fix by ota? Or it's something more related to hardware itself. Plz tell us. So that we can take further steps.
Topics: 40
Kudos: 2,775
Solutions: 925
Message 32 of 47 (1,059 Views)

rayzen6 wrote:
We are still waiting for a proper response. What should we do? Atleast tell us what this issue is. Is it possible to fix by ota? Or it's something more related to hardware itself. Plz tell us. So that we can take further steps.

Matt replied above.  He is the forum manager and a senior employee. It doesn't get better then that on these forums. 

But to summarize:

no answers yet - that is all the informtion available. Asking again, won't change that. 

My personal advice - if 10'days is your return period and the issue really bothers you, then return the unit. If there is a solution, you can buy the phone again. If there is not a solution, then you won't be mad at Motorola or your phone. 

* Search is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Punch Card
Message 33 of 47 (1,042 Views)

My 10 days are already over lol. Now if this is hardware issue I need to repair it under warranty. I hope this is a fixable sw thing. This is not only faced by me. This is unanimously for all. I mean ALL.

Motorola Admin
Message 34 of 47 (1,003 Views)

This is a fairly rare occurrence in specific conditions, and not something that can be removed. It's the natural result of the design of this phone. I know this is not the resolution that some of you were looking for.

- Matt

Punch Card
Message 35 of 47 (989 Views)

Sir I want to ask you one last question.

Did you guys tested with your unit or more of them? Is this happening for all I mean all G5+ units?

I'll with for your reply.
Highlighted
Punch Card
Message 36 of 47 (983 Views)

MattForumsMngr wrote:

This is a fairly rare occurrence in specific conditions, and not something that can be removed. It's the natural result of the design of this phone. I know this is not the resolution that some of you were looking for.

- Matt

Matt, I don't want to sound rude, but i think this is not even a resolution. This is a WHOLE line of devices having a design issue. Specific conditions? of course, but Lenovo announced this phone saying that it would be totally better than Moto G4 Plus in low light conditions. It is not only some of us, it is All of us, all the costumers that trusted in Lenovo and Motorola again. I'm so sad. I had ghost display issues on moto G3 and even then i bougth a Moto G4 Plus, and the I had the same issue. All that you and everybody in Lenovo said was "sorry it is now happening to us". Now I trusted you again buying the next generation and having the hope that you learned from your mistakes. And yes, I don't have a ghost display anymore (yet), but this issue. And all that you can say is "sorry, we designed this wrong, suck it up"?.

Punch Card
Message 37 of 47 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]

MattForumsMngr wrote:

- Matt

Well not some. All of the Moto G5+ users around globe. We haven't expected this thing. But you need to. Lol where's the Lenovo designing team and development team were doing? Do you guys ever tested it on your units? How simple this answer u said like. "[removed]

Like what??????

Punch Card
Message 38 of 47 (965 Views)

rayzen6 wrote:

MattForumsMngr wrote:

- Matt

Well not some. All of the Moto G5+ users around globe. We haven't expected this thing. But you need to. Lol where's the Lenovo designing team and development team were doing? Do you guys ever tested it on your units? How simple this answer u said.

Like what??????

So give me more explanation on this plz. 

This isn't even repairable?  The whole design is culprit? Or ur sw devs are not able to found a solution? 

Punch Card
Message 39 of 47 (752 Views)

Can someone reply if this can be fixed by replacement of camera? Or it is what it is?? 

Punch Card
Message 40 of 47 (700 Views)

Even my moto g5 plus also have a same problem if its a hardware issue I think 1080p 60fps option should be removed from camera settings and if it can be fixed through software update it should be released as soon as possible.

Top Kudoed Authors