Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Venki7113
Blue Screen Again
Views: 323
Message 1 of 4

Screen Timeout/Lock.

I have screen time out issue, I have set 1 min sleep time, after 1 min also display still on, not locking , suddenly facing this issue, tried with charger & without charger also. Till now I have not power down my phone, total up time ~624hrs.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 201
Message 2 of 4

Re: Screen Timeout/Lock.

@Venki7113 wrote:

I have screen time out issue, I have set 1 min sleep time, after 1 min also display still on, not locking , suddenly facing this issue, tried with charger & without charger also. Till now I have not power down my phone, total up time ~624hrs.

Hi Venki7113,

Sorry to hear about this, can you please check the same in safe mode? safe mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe mode will start the device without third-party applications running.To boot into Safe mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe mode appears.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Venki7113
Blue Screen Again
Views: 196
Message 3 of 4

Hi , issue got resolved after power cycle.

I am suspecting that, I have connected non-moto USB cable to my device. I confirmed that cable is for charging only, it does not detected as USB Mass storage.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 181
Message 4 of 4

@Venki7113 wrote:

Hi , issue got resolved after power cycle.

I am suspecting that, I have connected non-moto USB cable to my device. I confirmed that cable is for charging only, it does not detected as USB Mass storage.

Glad to hear that it is working fine.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors