10-16-2019

US

3 Signins

56 Page Views

• Views: 56
  • Message 1 of 3

Security Update

2019-10-16, 21:15 PM

My Moto G5 Plus has Security patch level February 1, 2019.  Is this the latest?  My work has blocked my phone because the security patch level is too old.  Motorola says Moto G5 Plus is "This product is scheduled to continue to receive security updates".  So where are the security updates?

Options

850 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

210 Signins

11778 Page Views

• Views: 11778
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Security Update

2019-10-17, 6:44 AM

wrote:

My Moto G5 Plus has Security patch level February 1, 2019.  Is this the latest?  My work has blocked my phone because the security patch level is too old.  Motorola says Moto G5 Plus is "This product is scheduled to continue to receive security updates".  So where are the security updates?

Hi RTr3,

Thanks for posting! Motorola is committed to implementing essential security patches. As new security issues emerge, we will evaluate them and update your phone as needed. You will be notified when it's ready. However, let me have a look at it. Kindly update on your profile or PM me your device IMEI number.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

850 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

210 Signins

11778 Page Views

• Views: 11778
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Security Update

2019-10-18, 14:13 PM

Hi  RTr3,

Thanks for sharing the IMEI, looks like you are on the latest Security patch. I would like to inform that Moto G5 Plus will not be getting further updates.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save