cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MajorFoley
Punch Card
Views: 464
Message 1 of 4

Small shadow/burn behind dark background?

Hi guys so i think i have a small shadow/burn in on my moto g5. Phone is currently low on power and is currently charging. I can't see it on my home screen but if bring down the notification bar i can see chrome tab icons along with a couple of extra icons from the notification bar. I want to turn off and reboot my phone but.. i only have 500MB of space left and my phone wants to install an update and i have no idea how big it is and im currently waiting for an SD card delivery.  The update is npp25.137-93 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 267
Message 2 of 4

Re: Small shadow/burn behind dark background?

@MajorFoley wrote:

Hi guys so i think i have a small shadow/burn in on my moto g5. Phone is currently low on power and is currently charging. I can't see it on my home screen but if bring down the notification bar i can see chrome tab icons along with a couple of extra icons from the notification bar. I want to turn off and reboot my phone but.. i only have 500MB of space left and my phone wants to install an update and i have no idea how big it is and im currently waiting for an SD card delivery.  The update is npp25.137-93 

Hi MajorFoley,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. Can you please share a screenshot of those icons and the shadow/burn you have mentioned to understand it better?

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

MajorFoley
Punch Card
Views: 246
Message 3 of 4

@Agent_Suman wrote:

@MajorFoley wrote:

Hi MajorFoley,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. Can you please share a screenshot of those icons and the shadow/burn you have mentioned to understand it better?

Regards,

Suman

Well... It seems to have solved itself. I think it was doing it because the phone was on low power. It was still there until i charged it for a while and it seems to have gone for now.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 189
Message 4 of 4

@MajorFoley wrote:

@Agent_Suman wrote:

@MajorFoley wrote:

Hi MajorFoley,

Regards,

Suman

Well... It seems to have solved itself. I think it was doing it because the phone was on low power. It was still there until i charged it for a while and it seems to have gone for now.

Hi MajorFoley,

Glad to know it's working fine now.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors