cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat4444
Paper Tape
Views: 493
Message 1 of 2

Speaker failed, no sound from Moto G5. Help!

I've damaged my mobile. I usually link my hifi stereo via Bluetooth with no issues but last night I turned my stereo off as normal, (with it still linked) & then tried to listen to my mobile on YouTube , but I had no sound. I've tried adjusting the volume, restarting, powering off, restarting, removing the battery & entering into airplane mode, but nothing. I've no bluetooth symbol on my mobile, yet if I turn my hifi back on I've got sound through it, if I plug in earphones I have sound  (but no headphones symbol appears). Today I've gone to device help, but when testing the speaker I got no sound, I'm stuck, I need to have my mobile working, please help! Many thanks  in advance, Kate

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 386
Message 2 of 2

Re: Speaker failed, no sound from Moto G5. Help!

@Kat4444 wrote:

I've damaged my mobile. I usually link my hifi stereo via Bluetooth with no issues but last night I turned my stereo off as normal, (with it still linked) & then tried to listen to my mobile on YouTube , but I had no sound. I've tried adjusting the volume, restarting, powering off, restarting, removing the battery & entering into airplane mode, but nothing. I've no bluetooth symbol on my mobile, yet if I turn my hifi back on I've got sound through it, if I plug in earphones I have sound  (but no headphones symbol appears). Today I've gone to device help, but when testing the speaker I got no sound, I'm stuck, I need to have my mobile working, please help! Many thanks  in advance, Kate

Hi Kat4444,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. When you perform a Hardware test, do you see a red exclamation mark on it? Also, is it only working with earphones? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors