Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-17-2018

India

1 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 1 of 3

Turbocharging stopped working - After Oreo

2018-10-17, 17:33 PM

Turbo charging in my phone stopped working after oreo update...there is no notification of turbo power connected as it used to show earlier and the phone doen't charge at all neither in on or off state, the battery just drops or remains at same percentage dependong on battery drainage at the moment...the phone is not gaining any battery charge through mains supply at all only option is to charge through the usb connection from laptop which is also bad since it charges at ordinary rate and takes a lot of time...one other thing i noticed is the phone shows "usb charging" when connected to mains power supply through charger too like it shows when connected to laptop via usb, i am not sure whether it used to show this notification earlier when charging via charger or not..please help

Edited title for clarity - JM

Options

5418 Posts

07-12-2014

United States of America

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Turbocharging stopped working - After Oreo

2018-10-31, 19:27 PM

Hi Vishwajeet5,

Before the update, how long does the phone take to charge from zero to 100%? How can you say that it is not working? Turbo Charging works only until 70% battery level. After that, it switches to standard slow charging. It will get slower and slower as it approaches 100%. Have you tried your charger on a different phone, or tried a different turbo charger with your phone? 

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

43 Posts

06-09-2017

Czech Republic

105 Signins

568 Page Views

• Views: 568
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Turbocharging stopped working - After Oreo

2018-11-24, 6:56 AM
When connected to charger Turbo-Charge-message appears on the screen. If the message doesn't popup you are on a non-turbo.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms