cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vjptla
What's DOS?
Views: 1,458
Message 1 of 9

Unable to download media files after Oreo 8.1 update - Moto G5 Plus 32 GB - India

Hi, 

I updated my phone with the new Oreo update yesterday. I've not been able to download any media files since. Mail attachments, what's app media messages, PDFs from websites etc.

My SD card is formatted for internal storage.

Please suggest how to fix the issue.

Gs143
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,413
Message 2 of 9

Re: Unable to download media files after Oreo 8.1 update - Moto G5 Plus 32 GB - India

How you got Oreo update manually aur by MFN
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,192
Message 3 of 9

Re: Unable to download media files after Oreo 8.1 update - Moto G5 Plus 32 GB - India

@Vjptla wrote:

Hi, 

I updated my phone with the new Oreo update yesterday. I've not been able to download any media files since. Mail attachments, what's app media messages, PDFs from websites etc.

My SD card is formatted for internal storage.

Please suggest how to fix the issue.

Hi Vjptla,

Odd. Are you getting any error message whenever you try to download the files?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,189
Message 4 of 9

@Gs143 wrote:
How you got Oreo update manually aur by MFN

Updates are rolled out by batches and sent over-the-air. To manually check if an update is available for your phone, go to Settings > About Phone > System update.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

rennad17
What's DOS?
Views: 1,147
Message 5 of 9

Facing same issue after moto g5 plus update to Android 8.1.0 on 02-Oct-2018. Not getting any error message, but unable to download any file, video, attachment in WhatsApp, yahio mail, or anything on my Moto g5 plus. Please help.

Thanks.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 985
Message 6 of 9
Moved:

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,023
Message 7 of 9

If you remove the SD card and try to download to the phone's internal storage, does it work? Are you getting an error message whenever you try to download these media files?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 984
Message 8 of 9
Moved:

pawarparesh21
Blue Screen Again
Views: 183
Message 9 of 9

Unable to download media files after Oreo 8.1 update - Moto G5s Plus 32 GB - India

I have recently updated my moto g5s plus to Oreao since then i am not able to download any content/app from google play.

* Default save location is Internal storage

* No error messages are shown. Only showing <<Download Pending..>> screen.

Regards

Paresh 

Top Kudoed Authors