Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5 / Moto G5 Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

52 Posts

05-12-2017

United States of America

34 Signins

221 Page Views

• Views: 221
  • Message 1 of 2

Unknown icon

2021-04-04, 1:11 AM

One of our phones has just started displaying an unknown icon, one I cannot find in the user guide. It is a partial circle, from 4 to 12 o'clock with a plus sign in it. It is displayed in the status bar when it is red. I also checked online for Moto icons to no avail. Is there some super secret list of icons somewhere?

Thanks,

John

Options

2462 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1135 Signins

47295 Page Views

• Views: 47295
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Unknown icon

2021-04-05, 9:41 AM

@ jvh24521 wrote:

One of our phones has just started displaying an unknown icon, one I cannot find in the user guide. It is a partial circle, from 4 to 12 o' with a plus sign in it. It is displayed in the status bar when it is red. I also checked online for Moto icons to no avail. Is there some super secret list of icons somewhere?

Thanks,

John

Hi, 

Thank you for posting, can you please share with us the screenshot of the same? so that we can check and help you with it.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms