Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lalitmahara
Paper Tape
Views: 10,585
Message 1 of 14

What is the cost of the motherboard for Moto G5S Plus

Hi All,

My phone stopped charging a few days ago. I had to adjust the cable for the mobile to get charged an that is only 6-7% only without turbo charging.

I took my phone to the service centre, they say the motherboard is damaged, but my phone was working absolutely fine with that 6-7% charging. I thought of the jack might be faulty.

The lady there said the motherboard for Moto G5 Plus will be costlier than a new Moto G5 Plus.

I was surprised to know that!

Is it right?

Please reply!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 10,343
Message 2 of 14

Re: What is the cost of the motherboard for Moto G5S Plus

Hi lalitmahara,

Please send us, your full name, contact number and email address. If you could include a copy of your job sheet number and the name and location of the service center in your PM, it will be more helpful. We'll take a further look on this and help bring it forward to the proper team. You can also write us at supportforums@motorola.com.

Here are the steps on how to send a Private Message https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Welcome-FAQs-Knowledge-Base/How-to-send-a-private-message/ta-p/345685

Thanks,

Swaraj

lalitmahara
Paper Tape
Views: 10,284
Message 3 of 14

Hi Swaraj_Moto,

As requested, I have sent you all the required details in a private message.

Thanks,

Lalit

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 10,230
Message 4 of 14

Hi Lalitmahara,

Thank you for sharing your details with us, we have shared your details with our concerned Moto- Lenovo team for further assistance in regards to your case.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Kunalyadav
What's DOS?
Views: 8,082
Message 5 of 14

yes they are telling price of motherboard of  moto g5splus that it is of 15500 and phone is of 14000 . what is this ??

Looser101
SCSI Port
Views: 8,075
Message 6 of 14

@Kunalyadav wrote:

yes they are telling price of motherboard of  moto g5splus that it is of 15500 and phone is of 14000 . what is this ??

That is called a "part prize"

[removed]

It's the same as with anything...   Dell pay's less then 35 dollar for an harddisk that cost you 150 dollar...   If you order 100.000 motherboards you will get a nice discount...

[removed]

AshishLakhiyar
What's DOS?
Views: 7,666
Message 7 of 14

Same things happened with me. I have only charging problem. Mobile was working fine. But after my phone discharge completely . I have given at service Center and told me that your phone is liquid damaged. So they have me estimated cost that’s 1250 rs for repairing.

when I went there to take my phone they told me take return your phone. It’s mother board is not working. Which cost is more than mobile cost.

i found that in this world alll this people like robbers.

saya
Punch Card
Views: 6,211
Message 8 of 14

The same thing happened to me, it was just a mini usb port change and now they are telling me that the phone is dead due to motherboard problem. I have reported the matter with the moto CC and they will be following up tomorrow.
I know nothing is wrong with the motherboard since the phone was working fine till i gave it to them and also show it to them that everything was good.
They commented
"Not Charging. Now Dead Phone".....

I don't know how i feel after reading that comment.
D34DL1N3R
SCSI Port
Views: 6,183
Message 9 of 14

Hey mods. Is there something difficult for all of you, to inform the OP they posted in the wrong section & moving it to the correct one? I swear, this is the most lazily moderated forum I have visited in my life. Get a grip on things here, or step down & let others do the job.

larry9089
What's DOS?
Views: 5,343
Message 10 of 14

yes i gote similer issue i droped down my g5splus into salted whater and its whater dameged than i go to my nearest lenovo service center and asking for estimae he said me sir your mother board was dad we need to replase than i say ok say me the cost of it he  said

sir only 15,500rs is only **bleep** only 15500 rs i said but phone price is only 14000 he sir we dont know.....lenovo show the price that we tell you

i am used only 3  fu***  days og moto g5s

i sugest u brow ever never buy lenovo products even moto bcos moto now under lenovo team 

Top Kudoed Authors