Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schnuffi
Paper Tape
Views: 811
Message 11 of 21

Re: When will we get oreo

Personally I am getting sick and tired of not getting security and other updates such as Oreo I am considering getting something else.
Unknow
802.11n
Views: 792
Message 12 of 21

@Schnuffi,

Great idea,  plz let us know what you got !

Just saying that you leave Lenovo will not get you any updates any faster.... (just telling)

Schnuffi
Paper Tape
Views: 700
Message 13 of 21

I will most likely wait till summer but I was thinking of a Nokia.

Laxmikanths
Paper Tape
Views: 574
Message 14 of 21

What about the Oreo update for Moto m?

NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 569
Message 15 of 21

There will be no Oreo for Moto M.

Consider yourself lucky if you get security updates for Moto M.
RahulAnu1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 464
Message 16 of 21

When will Moto g5 plus get android O?

When will Moto g5 get andrioa O? Almost all the phones get android O who earlier promise but why don't Moto g5 plus?Is there any game plan of Moto ?if you don't want to give android O then tell us if yes then give update today...ok

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 459
Message 17 of 21

Re: When will Moto g5 plus get android O?

Hi RahulAnu1,

Thanks for posting. I checked on this one and I saw an existing thread/s on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. I'll be moving your post here. Thanks.

Closing thread.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

raothmist
Paper Tape
Views: 384
Message 18 of 21

This saids solved but you know what? is 03-23-21017 we are ending March and there´s no official announce yet, this is a shame. All other companies has release the Oreo Update (and even without the Oreo update we are facing a lot of problems that are not even solve). Lenovo just get Moto G to ruin them.

gummybear1024
Punch Card
Views: 299
Message 19 of 21

Even March is over April will start tomorrow what has happened to this company .

sb3
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 175
Message 20 of 21

Re: When will Moto g5 plus get android O?

To the Motorola employee: closing the thread works for you, but doesn't solve the issue. Perhaps the "clutter" you refer to of users asking questions is on account of Motorola/Lenovo's not fulfilling its promises. When will Oreo come out for the Moto G5+. I think that is all people want to know. Distrust and outspokenness grows when there are promises not kept and no clear communication. This isn't personal, so please send it up the chain of command, as high as possible. Thank you.

Top Kudoed Authors