cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looser101
SCSI Port
Views: 494
Message 1 of 13

Why do you want the Android 8 (Oreo) upgrade so bad ??

Reading all the desperate comments  I start to ask my self something.....

Why are so many people begging, demanding, asking etc. for Android 8 ?

+  You think your current problems will be disappear ?

+  You think new features will be added to your device ?

+  your think your phone will be faster then it is now ?

+  You just want it because your friends at school already have it ?

Most of the new stuff in Android 8 will not even work or be activated, the great new codecs for bluetooth for example are not available.

I even think that just an upgrade to Android 7.1 would make a lot more sense and will a better, more stable solution  then Android 8 just to have it....

But plz,  if your into it let me know why you want Android 8 so badly  and if possible without telling how bad Lenovo is doing, for that we already have a few topics here...  and yes I also think Lenovo a piece of #@#%%....    but I am also very curious where all the begging and commanding is coming from....

If you don't care , feel free to ignore this post

Caher
Punch Card
Views: 403
Message 2 of 13

seangpgallivan@gmail.com

It might fix the Bluetooth issues I have.

Looser101
SCSI Port
Views: 336
Message 3 of 13

Re: seangpgallivan@gmail.com

@Caher wrote:

It might fix the Bluetooth issues I have.

That make sense Smiley Happy

Only Lenovo seems to think that it is not need  to provide an changelog with the update/upgrades...  looking at the BT problems on the phones that already did revieve the upgrade I'm afraid the only way toi fix that problem is to by an other phone...

Till now Lenovo simply ignore most of the bugs  but who knows....  It's their best change to fix a lot of bugs at once and if they do a lot of people might get a bit of trust in Lenovo back....

Caher
Punch Card
Views: 321
Message 4 of 13

Actually yesterday I bought the G6 plus, as I wanted to give the Motorola  onemore chance and lo and behold I have no connectivity issues, so Oreo would fix the G5.

Looser101
SCSI Port
Views: 317
Message 5 of 13

@Caher wrote:

Actually yesterday I bought the G6 plus, as I wanted to give the Motorola  onemore chance and lo and behold I have no connectivity issues, so Oreo would fix the G5.

Why do you think that ?      The G6 is using complete different hardware...   that is more likely why you don't have problems with the connection...   most phones don't have connection problems while running Android 7.x    But still,  if the software is the problem and Lenovo want to fix it they might do....   but your good now !! enjoy your new phone and tnx for your input!

ALI_HAIDAR
Fanfold Paper
Views: 283
Message 6 of 13

Re: Why do you want the Android 8 (Oreo) upgrade so bad ??

fix software issue 1st,it annoying when playing game always force close without notification 

Using Moto G5s Plus

Looser101
SCSI Port
Views: 278
Message 7 of 13

@ALI_HAIDAR wrote:

fix software issue 1st,it annoying when playing game always force close without notification 

Using Moto G5s Plus

Just asking,  how do you know it's the phone and not the game ?   what does your errorlog  tells about the FC ?

No brand, not even Lenovo can make a bad coded game work good.....   you do not mention the name of the game and the version  so nobody can do anything with that information..   but still tnx for your opinion!

ALI_HAIDAR
Fanfold Paper
Views: 276
Message 8 of 13

im already make a post about this issue no reply..

how can i play freefire and mobile legend without having any force close or crash but the new game i want to play got this issue 

already clear game cache 

uninstall and install back

format phone 

clear cache partition 

clear recent apps 

safe mode 

NOPE it still force close when started playing around 10-20min which is annoying for me

ALI_HAIDAR
Fanfold Paper
Views: 274
Message 9 of 13

my friend just using lenovo a1000 and it only 1gb ram and got low spec compare to my phone and he can play any game perfectly but with some stutter lag....it better to having lag while playing than force close everytime you play 

Looser101
SCSI Port
Views: 273
Message 10 of 13

If I was you I would contacted the publisher of the game....    and collect more complains from people with the same phone....

Suc6 !

Top Kudoed Authors