Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Branden16
Paper Tape
Views: 592
Message 91 of 108

Re: Moto g5 plus oreo 8.1 bugs

Just got Moto G5 plus, works well so far except that it keeps getting authentication problem and no connection to Wifi at home. It is able to connect at work, so not (solely) problem with phone, but very frustrating. How can I solve this?

genacgenac
Punch Card
Views: 572
Message 92 of 108

@Branden16 wrote:

Just got Moto G5 plus, works well so far except that it keeps getting authentication problem and no connection to Wifi at home. It is able to connect at work, so not (solely) problem with phone, but very frustrating. How can I solve this?

Read these fora, and welcome to the walking dead.

Subhan_md
Serial Port
Views: 523
Message 93 of 108

Haha got it right.. just walkthrough and try alternate solutions.. no official patch or fix would arrive any soon..

Highlighted
Branden16
Paper Tape
Views: 508
Message 94 of 108

Was told by Motorola (after trying safe start, talk about factory reset) that problem SHOULD be solved when my current Android 7.0 is updated to 8.1, although no one can tell me when this will happen. Given problems others have mentioned once they'd updated, who knows, but I certainly don't understand why it doesn't happen simultaneously, and if it's done by carrier I don't understand why neither my carrier nor Motorola know when the update will happen.

@Subhan_md

genacgenac
Punch Card
Views: 504
Message 95 of 108

@Branden16 wrote:

Was told by Motorola (after trying safe start, talk about factory reset) that problem SHOULD be solved when my current Android 7.0 is updated to 8.1, although no one can tell me when this will happen. Given problems others have mentioned once they'd updated, who knows, but I certainly don't understand why it doesn't happen simultaneously, and if it's done by carrier I don't understand why neither my carrier nor Motorola know when the update will happen.

@Subhan_md

8.1 is a solution worse than any problem.

Namith_Dhas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 444
Message 96 of 108

WiFi disconnecting randomly while playing online game on Moto G5 plus

I'm using Moto G5 Plus. I have been facing Wifi disconnecting issues while playing online multiplayer games and while watching YouTube. This issue started appearing since the Securty patch update which was released after the Oreo Update. I looked for similar threads in this forum and I tried every suggestions given by Motorola. But nothing seemed to have fixed the issue. Kindly help.

Post merged into the running thread. Subject edited.-Sandip

Amu16
Paper Tape
Views: 343
Message 97 of 108

Re: WiFi drops and network issue after oreo upgrade

2 major issues on my G5s plus and my dad's G5s, like most others have reported, after 8.1.0 update: 1. Wifi connectivity issues. 2. Battery stains drains in a giffy. I wonder how this update was even released without basic sanity testing.

1. When is this being fixed (or is the moto team still denying there are huge issues)?

2. How do I uninstall this crap update?

genacgenac
Punch Card
Views: 325
Message 98 of 108

@Amu16 wrote:

2 major issues on my G5s plus and my dad's G5s, like most others have reported, after 8.1.0 update: 1. Wifi connectivity issues. 2. Battery stains in a giffy. I wonder how this update was even released without basic sanity testing.

1. When is this being fixed (or is the moto team still denying there are huge issues)?

@Amu16 wrote:

2 major issues on my G5s plus and my dad's G5s, like most others have reported, after 8.1.0 update: 1. Wifi connectivity issues. 2. Battery stains in a giffy. I wonder how this update was even released without basic sanity testing.

1. Never

2. Not an option

An ounce of prevention:  never install any update within the first month of release.  Always query problems related to update before installing.

Vishu8
Paper Tape
Views: 268
Message 99 of 108

This how you welcome yo company's downfall 🙂

Tushar2611
Blue Screen Again
Views: 237
Message 100 of 108

I have same issue also I tried another networks bt same issue happen. Its happen after updates. I tried networks where no user limits. 

Please suggest 

Regards 

Tusshar 

Top Kudoed Authors