Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunny020
Paper Tape
Views: 906
Message 1 of 3

Will Moto G5s+ Support Dual VoLTE?

In a recent update,

The other brand Mi A1 got Android P update and along with that they also provided the DUAL VOLTE update to the system via OTA in India.

And why I am saying about Mi A1 because these two phones are similar in specs, So I think even Moto should also come with this similar update to Moto G5s+ phones.

And to remind, the very old requested update for VoLTE to Airtel,Vodafone,Idea is still pending. And really dont know when they are going to arrive or nor. Highly doubtfull. 

Hope some has answer other than assurance. 

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 644
Message 2 of 3

Re: Will Moto G5s+ Support Dual VoLTE?

Hi Sunny020,

I understand your sentiment. The Moto G5s Plus does not support dual VoLTE function. Keep in mind, we're always looking for opportunities to expand the networks for our phones. We'll share your feedback with our product teams. In addition, it will not get Android Pie update. Please check here for the list of Android Pie eligible devices.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Sunny020
Paper Tape
Views: 622
Message 3 of 3

Re: Will Moto G5s+ Support Dual VoLTE?

As Expected Answer !!

If both the devices are same then WHY is Moto G5S+ is not able to get OTA for Dual VoLTE. 

Forget Dual VoLTE , they have not even provided VoLTE for Airtel/Vodafona/Idea till date. 

I am happy that Moto G5S+ will be my last and final device from Moto.  
Lenovo Ruined It And It can seen very much clearly in all aspects and terms. 

Enjoy. 

Top Kudoed Authors