01-31-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

dual SIM advice

2020-01-31, 19:22 PM

I have a moto G5 plus that I am very happy with. However, in the process of cancelling my landline, and wanting to port that number to my cell phone, and learning that I need dual SIM card capability, which the moto G5 plus here in Norht America does not have.

QUestion: what is an appropriate upgrade that has dual SIM, but similar in size and function (and cost) to G5 plus?

thank you!

Options

983 Posts

03-11-2019

US

491 Signins

33689 Page Views

• Views: 33689
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: dual SIM advice

2020-01-31, 20:21 PM

Hi Satin-Matt,

Thanks for posting. We recommend checking the Moto One which is a dual SIM phone and its current sale price is $25 more compared to G5 Plus' launch price. The operating system of the phone is an Android One which means that the Moto Actions is very limited only having both Chop twice to turn on flashlight and Twist to open the camera. Here is the link to check the specifications of the phone: https://www.motorola.com/us/products/motorola-one

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

02-27-2015

United Kingdom

1 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: dual SIM advice

2020-02-01, 15:46 PM

I chose G5 over G5+ for a smaller 5" screen, dual SIMs, and removable battery. Ordered it new on Amazon, been happy with in with T-mobile and overseas (add local SIM). Still available on Amazon, but pricier than before.

If I were to upgrade, I would consider G5S or G5S+. Both have dual SIMs versions but neither have removable battery. Available new on Amazon, and used on eBay at great prices. 

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8699&idPhone2=8698&idPhone3=8454

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save