Views: 894
Message 1 of 8

how do I undo a update on moto G5 8.1.0

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 775
Message 2 of 8

Re: how do I undo a update on moto G5 8.1.0

updates can't be removed. Why do you want to?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
kpk3
Paper Tape
Views: 719
Message 3 of 8

since it updated on 10=11-18 . now the fonts on the opening window are so tiny I can hardly put my finger on them. and the time before (update) I lost the device guide to help tell me how my phone works if I have a question. I am so upset I wonder why I bought a motorola again. It seems your updates just make it harder to functioon the phone!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 659
Message 4 of 8

@kpk3 wrote:

since it updated on 10=11-18 . now the fonts on the opening window are so tiny I can hardly put my finger on them. and the time before (update) I lost the device guide to help tell me how my phone works if I have a question. I am so upset I wonder why I bought a motorola again. It seems your updates just make it harder to functioon the phone!

Hi kpk3,

Sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused. If you are referring to the Font Size on your device— you can always increase or decrease based on your needs. 

Here is how you can do it;

Locate Settings > Display > Advanced > Font Size — you can change this from Small to Largest

Hope this helps! Do let us know if you have any questions, we will be happy to help.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Janelle234
What's DOS?
Views: 466
Message 5 of 8

I really dislike having the Google search bar permanently at the bottom of the screen. This needs to go back to the way it was. I should be allowed to move icons wherever I want them instead of Motorola telling me what can go where.  Please fix this in the next update.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 464
Message 6 of 8

@Janelle234 wrote:

I really dislike having the Google search bar permanently at the bottom of the screen. This needs to go back to the way it was. I should be allowed to move icons wherever I want them instead of Motorola telling me what can go where.  Please fix this in the next update.

When Motorola uses stock android and  the Google components like the "launcher", they usually pass on how Google has configured it. 

If you can't adjust something because Google has locked it down, you can get a different launcher. Nova is very popular and lets you hide or move just about anything you want. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Janelle234
What's DOS?
Views: 462
Message 7 of 8

Thank you thank you!

PinchèRapha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 272
Message 8 of 8

I do not like the update I'm ready to throw my phone away. It forced a Google and chrome update on me I do not want! Please let us know how to get our devices we bought working the way we purchased them. Without the BS .

Top Kudoed Authors