Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yadavritesh
Paper Tape
Views: 435
Message 221 of 332

Battery starts decreasing on charging.

Hello Team,

I am facing this issue from last one week .

Whenever I put my phine on charging , charging percenatge is getting decreased upto 0% and thwn when i removed the charger phone gets reboot.

Please provide solution for this.

yadavritesh
Paper Tape
Views: 414
Message 222 of 332

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

Hello JM,

I have updated my IMEI number.

Pelase check and do the needful.

Regards

Ritesh

Rishi31
Punch Card
Views: 326
Message 223 of 332

I am facing the same issue. I have updated the IMEI number please make the necessary changes ASAP.

Rishi31
Punch Card
Views: 323
Message 224 of 332

same problem please fix it.

Rishi31
Punch Card
Views: 320
Message 225 of 332

Hello JM,

facing same issue updated IMEI please fix it.

Regards,

Rishi Gupta

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 296
Message 226 of 332

Hello guys,

An improvement update should have already been released to address this concern. Could you please tell me the current software and build number of your phone? It should be on NPSS26.116-61-2 in India. If you are still experiencing the issue and you are not in this build yet, please check to see if there is an update available. If there is no update available, kindly update your Forums profile with the IMEI number of your phone and your carrier. 

Regards,

JM

Moto Support

Warrensxavier
Serial Port
Views: 286
Message 227 of 332

Isn't there any confirmation when Oreo is coming to our devices team Moto 

Warren
Rishi31
Punch Card
Views: 276
Message 228 of 332

Hello JM,

I am facing the same issue again. Please verify it. I have the attached of screen shot please verify it 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 243
Message 229 of 332

@Rishi31wrote:

Hello JM,

I am facing the same issue again. Please verify it. I have the attached of screen shot please verify it 

Thanks for reporting back. I can see that you have updated your profile with your phone's IMEI number and carrier. Can you please capture a bug report right after you experience the same charging issue? I will forward it to our engineers so they can take a look at it further. Below are the steps for getting bug report:

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number seven times on the build number to enable a new Settings item, Developer options.
2. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
3. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
4. Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
5. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
6. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.

Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 474
Message 230 of 332

@Warrensxavierwrote:

Isn't there any confirmation when Oreo is coming to our devices team Moto 

I wish we could provide a definite date but it's always a moving target. We're working to roll it out to all eligible devices globally as quickly as possible. You will just receive a notification on your phone once it is available. 

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors