03-21-2018 10:05 PM
I am facing this issue from last one week .
Whenever I put my phine on charging , charging percenatge is getting decreased upto 0% and thwn when i removed the charger phone gets reboot.
Please provide solution for this.
03-28-2018 02:56 PM
An improvement update should have already been released to address this concern. Could you please tell me the current software and build number of your phone? It should be on NPSS26.116-61-2 in India. If you are still experiencing the issue and you are not in this build yet, please check to see if there is an update available. If there is no update available, kindly update your Forums profile with the IMEI number of your phone and your carrier.
03-29-2018 01:47 PM
I am facing the same issue again. Please verify it. I have the attached of screen shot please verify it
Thanks for reporting back. I can see that you have updated your profile with your phone's IMEI number and carrier. Can you please capture a bug report right after you experience the same charging issue? I will forward it to our engineers so they can take a look at it further. Below are the steps for getting bug report:
1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number seven times on the build number to enable a new Settings item, Developer options.
2. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
3. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
4. Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
5. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
6. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.
03-29-2018 01:50 PM
Isn't there any confirmation when Oreo is coming to our devices team Moto
I wish we could provide a definite date but it's always a moving target. We're working to roll it out to all eligible devices globally as quickly as possible. You will just receive a notification on your phone once it is available.